Current time: 19/09/2024, 01:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North west and wales new bus and brands 2017
RE: Arriva North west and wales new bus and brands 2017
(04/02/2017 16:45)wirralbus Wrote:  What is Arriva's single decker of chose these days , after such a large pulsar order it seems a while since any single decker's where ordered.

I'd have thought that was obvious based on the most recent single deck deliveries to Arriva divisions including the North West

Either way I wouldn't be surprised if ordering diesel powered single deckers becomes a thing of the past in the North West division by the early 2020s - especially with the last few orders being massively in favour of double deckers and the increasing numbers of environmentally friendly vehicles being purchased. The current vehicle order for the North West has set a precedent for the future seeing as it consists entirely of either hybrids, gas powered and electric powered vehicles

I'm not entirely sure if the new Enviro400s for Wrexham are diesel powered or hybrids though. I'm sure one of our contributors from North Wales will be able to confirm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North west and wales new bus and brands 2017 - SK15 GZG - 04/02/2017 18:09

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)