Current time: 01/07/2024, 02:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Buses for Arriva North West and Wales
RE: New Buses for Arriva North West and Wales
As noted in the Birkenhead thread, a 'merry go buses' is seemingly on the cards, Id imagine upon arrival of Laird Streets new Hybrids early next year.
Enviros are destined for Speke, with the rest rumoured for Green Lane, however today more speculation has come about that GLs share will actually go to Rhyl for service 12, displacing DLAs and I'd imagine a few Darts as well. Wrexham are also apparently getting a share of the Enviros. This will also displace yet more DLAs which are rumoured to be for conversion to open top to replace Leyland Olympians on Rhyls open top service.
Personally I think its going to look a little like this

Birkenhead gets new Hybrids, displacing Enviros to:

Speke to consolidate their current double decker fleet, perhaps displacing any Palatines they still have there (Or any DLAs that may turn up there), and any Cadets that may still be there.

Rhyl which will displace any DLAs for possible open top conversion depending which ones will get converted, and possibly displacing V-DJC Darts to another North West or Wales depot, my guesses would be Bootle, St Helens, Wrexham or Chester.

Wrexham displacing DLAs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Buses for Arriva North West and Wales - K853 MTJ - 06/06/2012 19:20

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)