Current time: 17/06/2024, 16:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Northern Rail
RE: Northern Rail
319366 in service today and failed just before working the 14:16 to the airport
Find all posts by this user
That's a good start lol. So all 20 319's now in service then. We await the next round of electrification to be completed for the next batch to come to the North West.
Yes. I've been told that it was a Motor Alternator fault although I don't have that from an official source. The Bank Quay service should be electric on weekdays from 14th December.
(30/11/2015 16:18)jtd508110 Wrote:  Yes. I've been told that it was a Motor Alternator fault although I don't have that from an official source. The Bank Quay service should be electric on weekdays from 14th December.

It was an MA fault.

SD.
Can anyone provide me information on 156420 and it's Partial Seat Swap it's lost quite a few of it's ex fnw seats? when did it happen and why??

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Not seen it for a while. What has it got instead?

SD.
The weather has taken its first toll already.

Buses are replacing trains between Carlisle and Workington until at least 1500 tomorrow (Dec 4). Due to a landslip at Wigton
Mate of mine who works for Northern said they find out 7am tomorrow who has won the Franchise!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
319364 failed at the airport today whilst it was chaos at Oxford Road and Deansgate as the 18:16 MCO - LIV was cancelled due to a fault on 142034.

Not seen 156420 for a while but not heard any word on it getting it's seats swapped although it is a tatty set.
Apparently the announcement of the franchise winner will now be made on December 10th
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)