Current time: 23/06/2024, 20:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Wigan Coachways
RE: Wigan Coachways
I managed to get on a recent addition to the fleet, FD02 SEY on the 1635 540 Bolton - Wigan this afternoon. It is a Scania CN94UB Omnicity. I heard they might possibly have a Scania L113 - Wright Axcess Ultralow although I can't confirm the accuracy of this, it may be news of the Omnicity has been mixed up as people have passed the message along.

Does anyone know what it has replaced and if M56 AWW is still running? I haven't seen it in almost a year now!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Can confirm M56AWW is still in the fleet and running as I saw it in Leigh on one of the services from Winstanley College last Thursday
Is that the service that runs out of TFGM boundaries?
Think it runs back through Billinge and Garswood to get to Ashton to then run as a 600.
Does it do the same as F600 GVO does as of Bryn on it's usual afternoon run? What time does M56 AWW go via Bryn on 600?
Sorry mate - think I'm getting confused with the F600 run (although T42 has been on this run a few times recently including today). Unsure which B10M but there is always one on the 663 in a morning leaving Leigh at just after 9.
I'm guessing it doesn't run anymore then, also I've never seen the ELC Olympian before, what's it's usual route?
T42PVM's usual route is Winstanley College-Leigh where it becomes a 25 from Leigh-Tyldesley and then 132 Tyldesley-Wigan although I didn't see it last Thursday and I think M56AWW was covering its duty
T42 PVM has been on the afternoon 600 journeys (usually on the 1430 from Leigh) although this can alternate with F600 GVO.
FD02 ***, scania omnicity is on 633 to winstanley college were passed me on 631 bus at wallgate, wigan this morning,

Thank you,
Martyn

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)