Current time: 16/06/2024, 01:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Northern Rail
RE: Northern Rail
Sorry CB, that's not right.

Up trains (out of Liverpool) use platform 3 at Roby and Huyton.

Down trains (towards Liverpool) will use platforms 1 and 2 at Huyton and Roby. Trains from the Whiston direction can use either platform 1 or 2 while trains from Prescot can only use platform 2 at Huyton and Roby.

SD.
Find all posts by this user
Thank you Sprinterdriver for answering that question .

It must be taking a bit of educating to know which platform now at Huyton and roby to stand on after all those years with only one platform to chose from.
It certainly will be! There are electronic departure boards to help though!

SD.
Great planning well done today northernrail !

View my flickr http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/104753198@N08/ my flickr account.
I don't think so the Liverpool Echo have been hearing from disgruntled passengers with regards to some services leaving passengers behind on the St Helens Central Line .
It's the same at lea green sthelens junction I've been saying it for a long time they should lose the franchisevery poor company
Think the problem with Northern is that there is too much involvement of too many ITA's , who say your not having more for this area at the expense of another areas units .

You have Merseytravel , TfGM , WYPTA , SYPTA and T&WPTA all vying for some supremacy , they need one voice not loads of smaller voices .
(25/07/2014 16:04)wirralbus Wrote:  I don't think so the Liverpool Echo have been hearing from disgruntled passengers with regards to some services leaving passengers behind on the St Helens Central Line .

I think WFT437 may have been a little sarcastic
Lets just hope that Northern Management have taken some of this criticism on and have a little improvement for tomorrows service.
(25/07/2014 21:49)SNL 824 Wrote:  I think WFT437 may have been a little sarcastic

Bingo

View my flickr http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/104753198@N08/ my flickr account.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)