Current time: 27/09/2024, 20:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACE Travel
RE: ACE Travel
So it was empty and exactly how many times did they try to solve the problem by changing the timetable slightly?.......... Think the whole Bus Lane story was to divert the blame and give wheels to the bus lane campaign.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The bus lane campaign is a worthy cause but that's not the reason the 11 failed. I never saw more than 5 people on it myself either.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
(02/01/2014 12:01)E208 WBG Wrote:  Any news on this new St Helens to Huyton Route?

I was given the St Helens info too its an evening and sunday service running once an hour PVR of one bus which will be Enviro 200 or MPD.
(03/01/2014 07:19)MX12CFE Wrote:  
(02/01/2014 12:01)E208 WBG Wrote:  Any news on this new St Helens to Huyton Route?

I was given the St Helens info too its an evening and sunday service running once an hour PVR of one bus which will be Enviro 200 or MPD.

The PVR would be 2.
The journey from Huyton to Halewood is 53 minutes and the service is hourly
Was told by a driver last night that Ace are looking at part exchanging the remaining red V & Y reg dennis darts for newer optare solos as the darts are starting to suffer breakdowns and are becoming more expensive to keep on the road he said its not concrete yet but the darts could be gone as early as the beginning of march.
No sad loss, I rode on a Dart on the 11 recently and it was horrendous. Got a nice foot massage from the vibrating floor!

SD.
PC1038309/110 - ACE TRAVEL (NORTH WEST) LTD, UNIT 3 - 7, BARCLAY TRADING ESTATE, WAREING ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L9 7AU
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Halewood
Finish Point: Liverpool One Bus Station
Via: Halewood, Belle Vale
Service Number: 38
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 10-MAR-2014
Other Details: Monday to Saturday
(16/01/2014 11:47)E208 WBG Wrote:  PC1038309/110 - ACE TRAVEL (NORTH WEST) LTD, UNIT 3 - 7, BARCLAY TRADING ESTATE, WAREING ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L9 7AU
Registration Accepted

Blimey! Ace resurrecting the old 38 back from the dead have fond memories of this route back in the days of Merseybus.
(16/01/2014 11:59)MX12CFE Wrote:  
(16/01/2014 11:47)E208 WBG Wrote:  PC1038309/110 - ACE TRAVEL (NORTH WEST) LTD, UNIT 3 - 7, BARCLAY TRADING ESTATE, WAREING ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L9 7AU
Registration Accepted

Blimey! Ace resurrecting the old 38 back from the dead have fond memories of this route back in the days of Merseybus.

You sure it was Merseybus , not one of the incarnations of Liverline or one of MTL's low cost units
It was Liverline and Merseyrider.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)