Current time: 02/07/2024, 21:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New Buses for Arriva North West and Wales
RE: New Buses for Arriva North West and Wales
This looks like it has dual purpose seats

3136 MX12 KWJ - http://www.flickr.com/photos/uknorthbusp...433701070/
Credit - "UK North Photos"

HTH Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Happy days! You may very well be right there mate! Smile If they are indeed dual purpose seats, it implies Runcorn will receive 3135-3140 to comply with the order of 6 Smile
Sorry for my ignorance, but I get the first purpose of seats (i.e. sitting on them), but what's the second? Big Grin
(26/06/2012 18:55)Valandil Wrote:  Sorry for my ignorance, but I get the first purpose of seats (i.e. sitting on them), but what's the second? Big Grin

I think that the second purpose is for idiots to put their bags on when there are no other seats on the bus and loads of people standing (usually the case on the 10A)

PO61 NTU (27777)

SM&SL: PO61NTU(27777) | PX09AXA(15471) | NXI327(17331) | PO11BCX(27718) | PO59MXL(24178)
Arriva NW: MX09LXM(4430) | MX61AWY(3067) | CX58EUR(2674) | MX61AKY(4474) | MX59JYY(2984) | CX58FZM(4400)
Arriva Wales: CX57BZO(2799) | CX54EPK(2505) | CX09BFY(687) | CX07COJ(2620) | CX61CDY(4488)
Other: YN05WKH | YJ11EKN | YJ12GXA | DK60AHN | X1BUS

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
There is a report on the Arriva Runcorn thread that they are receiving some leather-seated Pulsar 2s for route X1. I would aim to ride one the same day as Hybrid single-deckers in Runcorn and Hybrid double-deckers west of Liverpool.
It looked like there were some new Solos parked up at the Manchester depot this afternoon. Caught a glimpse whilst going past on the 219 into Manchester.
Looking at this picture, I'm glad to see Arriva have reverted to the proper LED lights on the rear. Looks strange having the registration down on the embossed bit of the bumper, however. I think that particular bit would have looked better left black as on the Geminis.

I look forward to seeing what the initial build quality will b like on these; some of the 61 plate examples were pretty mixed.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
In Heysham Docks Sunday.......
3135 : MX12KWH
3138 : MX12KVO
3140 : MX12KVR

http://61reg.blogspot.co.uk/
The ones for runcorn are already in the fleet. Stored at manchester with the solos and have Dp seating
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Any pics of the Solos?

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)