Current time: 01/06/2024, 20:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACE Travel
RE: ACE Travel
(06/06/2013 19:34)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  When I was at SFX (route 173) it was and still is 50p... Driver's don't really care tbh
It's the Halton drivers who tend to enforce it here. Some of the others do too, some of them don't.

Our sixth form did contact Merseytravel about it but they insisted that, as all sixth formers are 16 and over, they must pay the full adult fare.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
On friday 715 X668LLX overheated and broke down while working late evening 210s/250s it was noticed repaired and back in service yesterday.
(25/06/2013 06:27)MX12CFE Wrote:  On friday 715 X668LLX overheated and broke down while working late evening 210s/250s it was noticed repaired and back in service yesterday.
756 was having a bit of electrical trouble last night on the 130 as the interior lights wouldn't work and an alarm was going off. 758 replaced it mid-journey. Needless to say, the drivers which I've had on the 130 and the 210/250 have been really customer-friendly and a credit to the industry!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/06/2013 16:05)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(25/06/2013 06:27)MX12CFE Wrote:  On friday 715 X668LLX overheated and broke down while working late evening 210s/250s it was noticed repaired and back in service yesterday.
756 was having a bit of electrical trouble last night on the 130 as the interior lights wouldn't work and an alarm was going off. 758 replaced it mid-journey. Needless to say, the drivers which I've had on the 130 and the 210/250 have been really customer-friendly and a credit to the industry!

I have always found Ace travels drivers to be friendly and professional.
how i can contact them since they dont have a website...

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(16/07/2013 08:44)bolton bus basher Wrote:  how i can contact them since they dont have a website...
Her Majesty's Postal Servisce - address available on all good leading road worthy buses
Yellow Pages
Google.

Unit 4-7
Wareing Road
Liverpool
Merseyside
L9 7AU
0151 203 3920

Ace Travel don't really need a website as their main business arm is Merseytravel contracts and City Sightseeing contract for Liverpool
well thats going to be fun considering am dyslexic i prefer to have the spell check tool handy

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
(16/07/2013 10:31)bolton bus basher Wrote:  well thats going to be fun considering am dyslexic i prefer to have the spell check tool handy

Well do your letter on windows and use the spell checker. simple.
sadly i would if i had a printer mate

(16/07/2013 10:41)bolton bus basher Wrote:  sadly i would if i had a printer mate

Fair enough, do they not have an e-mail address.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)