Current time: 28/09/2024, 12:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington Coachways
RE: Warrington Coachways
How many Primo's have Warrington Coachways actually got? Just that I haven't seen that many on 37/38s recently and those routes seem to have a mixture of vehicles on them either Plaxton SLF Darts or Mercedes Varios, I even saw what I thought was a plain white minicoach on 37/38 route about 2 weeks ago while I was on my way into Warrington on the Alexander Sprint Mercedes they've got
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/05/2013 07:13)M60lad Wrote:  How many Primo's have Warrington Coachways actually got? Just that I haven't seen that many on 37/38s recently and those routes seem to have a mixture of vehicles on them either Plaxton SLF Darts or Mercedes Varios, I even saw what I thought was a plain white minicoach on 37/38 route about 2 weeks ago while I was on my way into Warrington on the Alexander Sprint Mercedes they've got

The plain white mercedes mini coach as been getting used quite a lot on there recently withe the red pointer 2 dart and the mercedes midibus which the lady driver drives regular with the remaining ones being primos.
primo duty passes thatto heath station about 9;15am

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Dart V170 MVX Plaxton Pointer 2 is currently being used on the 33a whilst YX06 LJY is off the road undergoing a repair....
Stagecoach Merseyside 28986/ S351 MFP(Ex First Bus) Scania is a new addition to the Warrington Coachways fleet as of today. Parked up outside the depot this evening....

Since been withdrawn by Stagecoach Merseyside, still in First standard colours...
I know its probably just for Schools but I'd love S351MFP to turn up on 37/38s considering the variety of vehicles that have been turning up on there recently
Id say its possible that it could go onto the 37/38 sometime as they use to use that trident they had on there and that was for schools if i remember correctly.
it would be better to put that out on a 37/38 as it beats putting a step entrance minibus on there

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
V170 MVX ex Blue Diamond Plaxton Pointer 2 Dart is running on the 33A today...
Think it was on there yesterday too, was a Dart anyway.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)