Current time: 27/09/2024, 17:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Maytree Travel - Bolton
RE: Maytree Travel - Bolton
from maytrees facebook:

Due to a vehicle breakdown, the 575 service will not run at 20:35, 21:35 and 22:35 from Bolton and 21:03, 22:03 and 23:03 from Horwich.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
And they've lost the ability to get another bus out? TfGM will go ballistic when they find out that an entire evening service has been cancelled!
Find all posts by this user
That is disgraceful, 6 services missed for one breakdown, surely they have another bus to put out, if they don't well that is always pretty disgraceful. Shocking way to run a service, I'm only glad that I don't have to use it.
Sorry but thats no excuse,thats just pathetic as knowing its a tender they should have a spare driver to cover any breakdowns or sickness of drivers as these are tenders and should be made a priority to cover in these instances,thats what happens when you take it off a big firm and award it to a small independent that sometimes dont have the resources the big firms have at there dispisal.
am sure they got another bus spare naming a 500 metro shuttle bus as an example, not hard get someone to drop it of so driver can pick up where he can.. glad i dont live there

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
They told the the PTE that the last trip was runing but thats Maytree for you that get away with the same 553 runing very late most days.
if it was me i would take the 575 of them now and give it to arriva or SLT as no passenger should have to suffer that

john, say they did end up running the last 575 theres still a 2 hour gap in the service and it really is cold out there, i feel for the old people who walked it or waited 2 hours in the cold

a comment from a passenger on maytrees facebook:

Unfortunately i've found out too late for me. Had to get a taxi home due to this. Only just got home frozen stiff. Not happy at all. Please don't make this a regular thing. I rely on the 10.08 bus form near the old Greenwood pub to get home from work

i thought it best to leave his name out on this.

Heard a whisper maytree are in big trouble! Cant get insurance!
Ive been told the exact same,as got told there accident rate is to high and no insurance brokers will insure them.
So dont know where ut leaves them unless they sell out to one of the big guns who have there own insurance.

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)