Current time: 30/06/2024, 13:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
when stagecoach on Teesside are getting dennis tridents are there all coming together or some at the time
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/03/2013 11:41)rachel Wrote:  when stagecoach on Teesside are getting dennis tridents are there all coming together or some at the time

First one is due to arrive this week, was due for collection yesterday.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Olympians 16831/3 were on the 52/58 today along with B10BLE 21104 (16831 was replaced at lunch time by 22016 however). 16834 spent the day on 13s, while 16839 was used as the Park End spare.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Can anyone confirm the current situation/status of 22026 please, a friend of mine says it should be at Slatyford but has not seen it for quitwe a long time.
Regards
Raymond
(21/03/2013 11:54)Coppercap40 Wrote:  Can anyone confirm the current situation/status of 22026 please, a friend of mine says it should be at Slatyford but has not seen it for quitwe a long time.
Regards
Raymond

Is still at Slatyford, was on 10/11 on Tuesday.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Just seen it in Newcastle so yeah it's still out there.
Many thanks to both of you
Raymond
Olympian 16833 was on the 38 this morning before being replacing by 37-branded MAN 22066. 37-braded MAN 22063 replaced 16838 on the 12/14/34.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(21/03/2013 19:57)kuyoyo Wrote:  Olympian 16833 was on the 38 this morning before being replacing by 37-branded MAN 22066. 37-braded MAN 22063 replaced 16838 on the 12/14/34.

16833 on the 38 yesterday - And replacement 22066 on the last 38 yesterday

My Flickr
Updated regularly
As Hull are expecting to recieve 5 further Enviro400 this weekend, I would hazed a guess that the Tridents should start arriving at Stockton over the next week.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)