Current time: 24/05/2024, 12:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North East
RE: Arriva North East
1212 on the 306
7260 at Ashington

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The new gas buses due at Darlington will be numbered 48xx.
DAF SB220 4097 (R458 KWT) has now been repainted, and following Jesmond's cock-up with 1759's repaint last week, 4097 has been given its Yorkshire fleetnumbers back rather than its North East ones.

A number of Stockton's fleet have recieved the new 'Arriva Durham County' legals with the new address of Doxford Park HQ (all current Teesside/Tees & District/Durham County vehicles wear the address of Stockton depot).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/02/2013 18:31)kuyoyo Wrote:  A number of Stockton's fleet have recieved the new 'Arriva Durham County' legals with the new address of Doxford Park HQ (all current Teesside/Tees & District/Durham County vehicles wear the address of Stockton depot).

This is part of Arriva UK's reorganisation of o-licenses across all of its companies.
4036/44 and Seasider OmniCity 4648 are on the 64a/X3/X4. 4650 is on the 5.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Service 7 (Durham - Darlington) is to receive 11 brand new VDL SB200 / Wright Pulsar 2's in Autumn this year and will become part of the new Sapphire brand that Arriva are unveiling. They should have features including leather seating, power sockets, Wi-Fi and a next-stop information system. More information at http://thebuspeople.co.uk/?p=1957

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
(21/02/2013 11:09)kuyoyo Wrote:  4036/44 and Seasider OmniCity 4648 are on the 64a/X3/X4. 4650 is on the 5.

4036, 4044 and 4648 on the 64a/X3/X4
4650 on the 5

My Flickr
Updated regularly
'Seasider' OmniCitys 4648/55 were on the 63 today, while 4650 was swapped off the X93 for 4651 and replaced that on the 64a/X3/X4.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
OmniCity 4661 was on the 21a today, while sister 4662 was used on the 7 this afternoon. Prestige 4037 was used on the 5.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(23/02/2013 18:24)kuyoyo Wrote:  OmniCity 4661 was on the 21a today, while sister 4662 was used on the 7 this afternoon. Prestige 4037 was used on the 5.

4662 on the 7
4661 on the 21a

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)