Current time: 30/06/2024, 14:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
27506 is out of the paintshops and now carrying a red and blue base of the new Metrocentre livery.
Frontal shot
Rear shot

My Flickr Photostream
For both North West and North East Bus and Coach photos.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Olympian 16833 appears to have been on the 12/14/34, on the duty that starts at 1024. 16834 went out on 13s.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
South Shields Enviro400 19197 is currently at Wheatshelf, in the paint shop without any windows, in the process of being refurbished - including the retrimming of the seats with e-leather.

Information from Mark McCann via North East and Regional Bus Photos on Facebook

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
22493 in the 'Dead Row' in Stockton Depot

My Flickr
Updated regularly
With the man bus 22493 at an end is it going to get replaced by another bus and what is wrong with the bus 22661
(11/02/2013 15:15)rachel Wrote:  With the man bus 22493 at an end is it going to get replaced by another bus and what is wrong with the bus 22661

22493 was only ever a loan at Stockton while 22671 was away for its engine repairs (and refurbishment). As for 22661, I'm not sure.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
36-branded MAN Enviro300 24101 spent the day on 13s today. It has also become the 3rd example to be de-named (24109 and 24111 the other two).

Olympians 16831/9 both spend the day on 52s, both being removed at School time - 16839 replaced by 24114.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Enviro300 24112 was on the 52/58 today while sister 24114 was on the 35. Olympian 16839 covered a 36 from Stockton to Middlesbrough.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Enviro300 27510 is the second Enviro300 repainted, both it and 27506 have had their roofs left in the original 'swoops'. It was on the 30/31/36 this afternoon along with sister 27507 and Walkergate's MAN 22341.

37-branded MAN 22062 was reported on the 38, while 22456/670 were on the 37. 16833 was on the 35 this morning.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Stagecoach always seem to leave the roof unpainted no matter what they do with a bus up here. It does smack of half arsed job like!

User(s) browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)