Current time: 17/06/2024, 10:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACE Travel
RE: ACE Travel
are these new to the company or long term lease?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/01/2013 08:01)bolton bus basher Wrote:  are these new to the company or long term lease?

Not too sure mate my guess is there long term lease as the older darts that Ace own themselves are red but all the enviros are left in dealer white.
Find all posts by this user
My mate who drives for Ace has got 728 on the 5 in maghull this morning then hes taking it on the kirkby circulars its 728s last day today if anyone wants that last photo it and 714 are leaving Ace tomorrow.
One of the new Enviro 200s arrived yesterday it is registered MX62GYC no fleet number yet will be getting prepared for service so wont be on the road for a few days yet. Just been told that the other new Enviro will arrive sometime next week.
ACE are using closed bus stops on the 197 across the Church Street Sandy Lane section of the route. (Arriva are diverting via St James Road.)

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Just looking through Stafford bus sales site and they two ex Ace MPD's and a Falcon for sale.
They did have the former ACE K-Reg Dennis Dominator at Stafford though I don't know if this has been sold or gone for scrap? Quite a good bus tbh

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
The other new Enviro 200 has now arrived at Ace it is registered MX62GNJ and has fleet number 763 while MX62GYC is 762.
Only one journey ran on the 211 speke circular this morning then the service was withdrawn for the rest of the day due to the dangerous icy condition of the roads.
I see Ace now run a 500 of an evening.

Does anyone know why it runs the same timings as the Merseytravel service, operated by Stagecoach. (confirmed on the new timetable)

Cheers!

Bus enthusiast.
Most traveled route - 86/A/C
Favourite route - 120 Paignton-Kingswear
Favourite 'older' bus type - Marshall darts
Favourite new bus type - Optare Solo SR

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)