Current time: 01/07/2024, 05:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
The alexander dennis enviro 300s 27757-64/85-95 are to b 46flayout I have not seen these before are there new buses and new no. It was in the buuses mags yesterday
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The vehicles you have mentioned are not with North East, and are to B44F.
19215 has a rear advert for ELAS
Photo @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

Olympian 16834 spend the day on the 35 today. 16835/6 operated the two Schoolday booked Decker trips on the 58 while 16837 operated the likewise booked 52 (all three operate off Macmillan trips). 16832 was on the 52/58 along with B10BLE 21104 which also operated the 364 this morning prior to starting on the 52 (one of the schoolday decker 58s is on the front of that working on Saturdays/non-Schooldays).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16835/40 spent the day on 52s, 16837 on 13s with 21104. 3 were used on the Sunderland Matchday P&R.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(23/12/2012 03:00)kuyoyo Wrote:  16835/40 spent the day on 52s, 16837 on 13s with 21104. 3 were used on the Sunderland Matchday P&R.

16840 on the 58 - showing the now common 58 Hardwick via Durham Road display. Apart from a few of the Olympians and Enviro300 24104, the entire fleet has recieved the latest destination list (dated the 11th November 2012, main change was the addition of Hartlepool's 7 into the list).

My Flickr
Updated regularly
MAN Enviro300 24111 was on the 38 as changeover today, complete with starting problems and, after sitting at the DWP Office for 15 minutes waiting for the inbound 38 to arrive, a water leak.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(24/12/2012 22:08)kuyoyo Wrote:  MAN Enviro300 24111 was on the 38 as changeover today, complete with starting problems and, after sitting at the DWP Office for 15 minutes waiting for the inbound 38 to arrive, a water leak.

24111 on the 38

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Walkergate had Volvo B11R/Plaxton Elite i 54206 on loan today for driver familiarisation ahead of their introduction on the M20 in January
Photo @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

Walkergate Depot also operated all Newcastle services yesterday, with Enviro400s turning up on the X47 and E400Hs on the 22.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Walkergate also ad a few loan vehicles I understand, I think from Slatyford
The interdeck should be around for VF until the 6th January or thereabouts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)