Current time: 26/06/2024, 15:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
Percy Main allocations have been all over the place over the past 2 weeks! Since the arrival of those west durham omnicities for the 9 it has been total chaos! The red omnicities have been on the 1, 17, 309 and 310 rather than the 9, then B10BLE's and Cobalt Clipper omnicities go on the 9. The showstopper lolynes at Percy Main have both been on the 17 for the last week, as well as MPD's and Olympians. B10BLE's have been on the North Tyne Links. Just total chaos over the last two weeks, the B10BLE's are always on other services, and the 17 gets Lolynes, Olympians and Omnicites. Your lucky if 4 are on the 17!

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
sorry engor that rong page
(13/11/2012 16:10)wayne Wrote:  darlington town service 2 has been all over today bus wise with 7445 alx400 on it along with solo 2866 and man eco city and 1 dart slf

Don't Arriva run the Darlington Town Service?
yer they do i wasent watching what i was doing lolBlush
Nice to see 3833 in use on service X10 again today.
Is 5357 going to be used in service? It's been fitted with displays
Does the X21 run a duplicate service on peak time mornings from Bishop Auckland!
Recently saw two X21s heading north via Tudhoe, 1 Pronto & the other a northern livery decker looking really busy.I know this bus is popular with students to Durham new college.
Wonder if one was just running late....
A new stand has been built at Heworth infront of the new stand E. The former stand G has been renamed E.
(21/11/2012 18:01)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  Is 5357 going to be used in service? It's been fitted with displays

It has done 58 a few times now, including this morning. It has black Go North East sticker on the front now too, replacing the gold Go Ahead London sticker.
(21/11/2012 22:05)Buz Nut Wrote:  Does the X21 run a duplicate service on peak time mornings from Bishop Auckland!
Recently saw two X21s heading north via Tudhoe, 1 Pronto & the other a northern livery decker looking really busy.I know this bus is popular with students to Durham new college.
Wonder if one was just running late....

Crook depot operates a duplicate X21 from spennymoor to framwellgate moor for new college students at same times as service bus, usually operated by 6038 which is based at crook.

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)