Current time: 20/09/2024, 11:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
(04/10/2012 16:42)W179 SCU Wrote:  5151 is currently at Percy Main, operating on the 327 today.

Most of the yellow B10's from the Blaydon Racers should be at Percy Main by the end of this weekend.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Heworth Interchange Refurbishment Update
Stand G and A are now finished. As of today, Stand B is closed for refurbishment with services that would usually depart from Stand B departing from Stand G.
Anyone know what was on the S1 today?
(07/10/2012 19:53)tom.robinson206 Wrote:  Anyone know what was on the S1 today?

'Drifter' branded Optare Versa, (8308), was on the 26 today.
Latest hybrids to be delivered is 6068 (NK62 CYF) and 6056 (NK62 CBV)
I know this post is a bit late but.... One of the scania bendies caught fire this morning on the coast road, fortunately I was on it haha filled up with black smoke and eventually engine cut out so looks like it could be the end of the line for that bus (didn't catch fleet number)
(10/10/2012 17:38)Wellsey18 Wrote:  I know this post is a bit late but.... One of the scania bendies caught fire this morning on the coast road, fortunately I was on it haha filled up with black smoke and eventually engine cut out so looks like it could be the end of the line for that bus (didn't catch fleet number)

Oh dear! There was one at pilgram st at about 8am this morning had a dint and bent engine bay door and body damage to the front drivers wing! Stil in service tho which I found odd?!
(10/10/2012 21:22)citylink58 Wrote:  
(10/10/2012 17:38)Wellsey18 Wrote:  I know this post is a bit late but.... One of the scania bendies caught fire this morning on the coast road, fortunately I was on it haha filled up with black smoke and eventually engine cut out so looks like it could be the end of the line for that bus (didn't catch fleet number)

Oh dear! There was one at pilgram st at about 8am this morning had a dint and bent engine bay door and body damage to the front drivers wing! Stil in service tho which I found odd?!

If the one your on about was the Hadrian park bound service that would of been the one I got on at chillingham road, in the end a wasn't really on it for long hahaha
(11/10/2012 06:35)Wellsey18 Wrote:  
(10/10/2012 21:22)citylink58 Wrote:  

If the one your on about was the Hadrian park bound service that would of been the one I got on at chillingham road, in the end a wasn't really on it for long hahaha

Yea that's the one! Wonder what happened then as there was no reports on the news or twitter regarding it any disruption caused to traffic? Anyone got any photos?

User(s) browsing this thread: 47 Guest(s)