Current time: 16/06/2024, 20:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACE Travel
RE: ACE Travel
Enviros 751 752 and 753 are being returned to the leasing company.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
There was a Red SN51 Plate dart on the 197 one day last week with a covered up rear display looked ex London by the sound of it.
There were Pointer Darts on the 197 most of last week in place of the usual Enviros!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Enviros 751 & 752 MX60BWZ & MX60BWY are leaving Ace Travel today for pastures new with a company in the stoke on trent area.
TI'm rying to hunt down MX62AOH / MX62AVV and MX62AWG AD Enviro200 (Along with MX12CFE/F/G/J/K/, DYU and any other new ones if they have them), any tips on most likely place to see /catch these.
(25/09/2012 18:37)Squire of the Gate Wrote:  TI'm rying to hunt down MX62AOH / MX62AVV and MX62AWG AD Enviro200 (Along with MX12CFE/F/G/J/K/, DYU and any other new ones if they have them), any tips on most likely place to see /catch these.

In my experience the 103 and 81 seem to be fairly reliably Enviro200 operated. So has the 290 been the last few times I've been in the Prescot area on a Saturday.

I don't really see any of the other routes on a very regular basis, so can't comment on what can be considered usual; but they definitely do turn up on Maghull, Kirkby and Huyton circulars too.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The 265 Halewood - Boldheath usually has one of the newer ones.

The 103 would also be another best bet
Maghull deffo is a good place to catch them best place is the train station where they all start and terminate the 265 always seems to have one of the older red darts on it when i see it.
(26/09/2012 06:23)MX12CFE Wrote:  Maghull deffo is a good place to catch them best place is the train station where they all start and terminate the 265 always seems to have one of the older red darts on it when i see it.

Out of 4 I've seen in the past week and this one current it's been a small 12' reg enviro 200
Ace have just aquired a van hool bodied coach from PCL travel in the north east its on either leyland tiger or DAF chassis and is to be used on the fab 4 beatles tour. Decker PJ53NKD has been put back into normal ace travel red livery and returned to the normal operational fleet.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)