Current time: 18/10/2024, 12:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2024 new buses!!
RE: 2024 new buses!!
(06/09/2024 22:35)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  I've been informed one is to arrive at Wrexham either this or next week for trial runs along our network!
Casually awaiting the photos of it ending up on a Sunday Night 1 or evening 2/2A from certain Wrexham based drivers who like their random allocations haha.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(07/09/2024 08:51)iMarkeh Wrote:  Casually awaiting the photos of it ending up on a Sunday Night 1 or evening 2/2A from certain Wrexham based drivers who like their random allocations haha.

Wouldn't catch me taking a van over anything, maybe an Enviro200 on locals as cant stand the things but Pulsars or SRs all night for me!

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Does anyone know when these buses will enter service?
Are the North West and Wales know when the extra Evoras Arrive?.
(28/08/2024 17:09)iMarkeh Wrote:  Shame that they are putting the Mellors up for sale. Surely Arriva could make use of them somewhere to replace aging solos?

Having seen the fleet movement list the above has now changed. The mx12 will goto Runcorn and 8 61 reg will goto St Helens
(20/09/2024 12:00)chris-s Wrote:  Having seen the fleet movement list the above has now changed. The mx12 will goto Runcorn and 8 61 reg will goto St Helens

I assume the 61 Plates coming to St Helens will replace 09 Plate Pulsars, Does it show the Mellors going to Wrexham?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/09/2024 12:25)T42 PVM Wrote:  I assume the 61 Plates coming to St Helens will replace 09 Plate Pulsars, Does it show the Mellors going to Wrexham?

Mellors we're just showing as available....there is only 8 Pulsars coming so will only dispose of 8, there are 16 that needs replacing....
(20/09/2024 13:47)chris-s Wrote:  Mellors we're just showing as available....there is only 8 Pulsars coming so will only dispose of 8, there are 16 that needs replacing....

New Buses to finish off the other 09 Plates could happen

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/09/2024 14:12)T42 PVM Wrote:  New Buses to finish off the other 09 Plates could happen

Possible with enviro 200MMC and Evora looking like the single deck bus of choice. All new vehicles will be delivered in the Metro yellow Livery

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)