Current time: 27/09/2024, 21:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Maytree Travel - Bolton
RE: Maytree Travel - Bolton
MX57 CCA 571 service before, decent little bus can really shift, shame that can't be said for most of maytrees fleet
Quote this message in a reply
I've seen the 597 a few times on the way to work looks to be doing very poor between Landside and Newton-le-Willows - Empty every time I see it, not one passenger on board, however as far as Landside it looks to have quite reasonable loads at times when I have seen it.

There should be sevberal changes to fleet as already mentioned as many older Solo's and a Streetlite have been returned to Mistral and also the Volvo B7TL the only decker has either been sold or is for sale.

At least one plain white MX10 reg Enviro200 looks to have come in as well from Mistral.
Find all posts by this user
(07/08/2012 13:16)gilesbus1 Wrote:  I've seen the 597 a few times on the way to work looks to be doing very poor between Landside and Newton-le-Willows - Empty every time I see it, not one passenger on board, however as far as Landside it looks to have quite reasonable loads at times when I have seen it.

There should be sevberal changes to fleet as already mentioned as many older Solo's and a Streetlite have been returned to Mistral and also the Volvo B7TL the only decker has either been sold or is for sale.

At least one plain white MX10 reg Enviro200 looks to have come in as well from Mistral.

Wonder whether the Newton-le-Willows journeys will pick up when students go back to college in September
(07/08/2012 13:16)gilesbus1 Wrote:  I've seen the 597 a few times on the way to work looks to be doing very poor between Landside and Newton-le-Willows - Empty every time I see it, not one passenger on board, however as far as Landside it looks to have quite reasonable loads at times when I have seen it.

The decker is sold, but due to Maytrees shortage of vehicles, they are still using it, was on 553s in Moor lane Bolton this afternoon
Driver of the 510 got lost before, on the withins estate, hats off though, he made a mistake and sorted it very quickly, and I still got home at the same time. :-)
Just a quick question if I may now that maytree have lost the 9 service, will they also loose the transport for manchester buses, that operated on the route?
I've got bets on those Versas moving to MCT for the Oldham metrolink, and the frequency being brought up to every 15 minutes Smile

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
The buses do belong to TfGM, so Maytree will lose them. And TfGM did say that new buses will be introduced on the Oldham Metroshuttle from mid-September. So, you would assume that this 2+2 sum will equal 4 and the buses for the 9 will transfer over to the 400 later in the month.

I'm hoping the service does get increased to every 15 mins too cos 30 mins is a bit poor for a free town service.
(01/09/2012 10:01)SF07 Wrote:  The buses do belong to TfGM, so Maytree will lose them. And TfGM did say that new buses will be introduced on the Oldham Metroshuttle from mid-September. So, you would assume that this 2+2 sum will equal 4 and the buses for the 9 will transfer over to the 400 later in the month.

I'm hoping the service does get increased to every 15 mins too cos 30 mins is a bit poor for a free town service.

Thanks for the info, Just had a lovely ride on YJ11 EMU doing a 510 to Bury, thought I may as well, before it moves to 400
I cant help but wonder one thing, maytree uses tfgm buses on all its routes,now surely if it looses is 4 buses, they will miss them.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)