Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: New Arriva livery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
696 in the new base livery minus vinyls:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cymrucoast...65/in/feed
Photo Credit: Cymru Coastliner
I know it's a Base coat but erm..... is that it...

I was expecting something a bit more modern
(09/03/2017 00:20)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's a Base coat but erm..... is that it...

I was expecting something a bit more modern
It's a single base colour that will be built upon to create the full livery... How much more modern can a single block colour be?
I dunno what I was expecting... I'm just fussy :P
I was hoping new logos /vinyls would have been applied already... but that's just me.:P
(09/03/2017 00:25)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping new logos /vinyls would have been applied already... but that's just me.:P

Its only awaiting two vinyls and then its already been said that the new logo wont be introduced until 2018! Smile
(08/03/2017 23:17)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]696 in the new base livery minus vinyls:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/cymrucoast...65/in/feed
Photo Credit: Cymru Coastliner

Erm, I can only imagine it'll be route branded when it receives it's vinyls
(09/03/2017 05:13)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]Erm, I can only imagine it'll be route branded when it receives it's vinyls

Hardly, doubt it very much considering once vinyls applied that is the new standard livery and i doubt they will brand every single route just because of a new livery, so it will be that plain i guess.
(09/03/2017 05:29)LJ51 DDA Wrote: [ -> ]Hardly, doubt it very much considering once vinyls applied that is the new standard livery and i doubt they will brand every single route just because of a new livery, so it will be that plain i guess.

I agree not every bus will be branded nor will every route, but I'm really struggling to imagine it looking smart with a few bits of cream or white vinyl
(09/03/2017 07:43)RedPanday4325 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree not every bus will be branded nor will every route, but I'm really struggling to imagine it looking smart with a few bits of cream or white vinyl

Agree with this comment
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's