Current time: 29/03/2024, 01:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Orrell Interchange M6/M58/A577
Orrell Interchange M6/M58/A577
The busy Orrell Interchange on the M6 motorway in Greater Manchester will be closed this weekend due to road works.

Junction 26, near Wigan, will be shut from 22:00 GMT on Friday to 05:00 on Monday as extra lanes are added.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Orrell Interchange M6/M58/A577
Absolute Sillyness just Speeds up the congestion onto the A577. M58 is regularly a Car Park as everyone Escapes Liverpool/Skelmersdale on a evening now and the imbeciles stay in the right lane then cut in at Banana Bridge to jump the Queue to get onto the A577 i personally wont let any of my friends or family let these inconsiderate tossers in now we all know what they do and it's the same people night in night out

M58 was gridlocked from 5-7 tonight as is usual and yesterday it even backed upto Skem!Smile

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
RE: Orrell Interchange M6/M58/A577
Saw a Say no to M58 Link Road Banner today considering i live so close to this proposed road i had no idea it was even suggested Wigan Council Wainhomes and Labour have really shafted the Wainhomes Development in Pemberton which will be affected by this road Same Old Corrupt Labour in Wigan

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)