Current time: 29/03/2024, 08:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Jeremy Clarkson
RE: Jeremy Clarkson
Sky? i don't think Clarkson is that retarded to sign with those clowns there the same company as the sun? he is rumoured to be Netflix or Itv Bound according to Ladbible who say he wont go to sky he's a douche but not a lowlife like most Sky Employees

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Why? Clarkson already writes for The Sun so not sure of the connection there, Sky had previously ruled out going for him anyway.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
Think everybody needs to wait for the furore to die down , he can survive for a while with no television work.
he made the bbc £67 Million last year he'll be in work sooner than we all think

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
The BBC should've sacked Clarkson last year when he used the N-word then tried to apologise for it.

Seriously, can't he help himself?
Anyone who uses racist language then passes it off as a 'joke' is completely unemployable as far as I'm concerned.

If the BBC had a spine they would've sacked him there and then.
You or I would've faced instant dismissal, but Clarkson? Nah, he's one of the lads isn't he?

It's sad because Clarkson's got a razor-sharp wit and a skill with words, but he keeps saying offensive and crass things.
The BBC did the right thing because it's only a matter of time before he abuses wheelchair uses, the visually impaired, gypsies, Asians etc etc, then passes it off as a 'joke'.
In fact anyone less fortunate than him seems fair game to this scabby millionaire bully.

I can't understand why a grown man keeps feeling the need to act like an immature schoolboy. It's pathetic!
I'm just glad his long-suffering wife has seen sense and is divorcing him.
Clarkson, you're no longer funny pal....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_controversies

SHAMEFUL!Sad
Thumbs Up RE: Jeremy Clarkson
(27/03/2015 16:23)mathias Wrote:  The BBC should've sacked Clarkson last year when he used the N-word then tried to apologise for it.

Seriously, can't he help himself?
Anyone who uses racist language then passes it off as a 'joke' is completely unemployable as far as I'm concerned.

If the BBC had a spine they would've sacked him there and then.
You or I would've faced instant dismissal, but Clarkson? Nah, he's one of the lads isn't he?

It's sad because Clarkson's got a razor-sharp wit and a skill with words, but he keeps saying offensive and crass things.
The BBC did the right thing because it's only a matter of time before he abuses wheelchair uses, the visually impaired, gypsies, Asians etc etc, then passes it off as a 'joke'.
In fact anyone less fortunate than him seems fair game to this scabby millionaire bully.

I can't understand why a grown man keeps feeling the need to act like an immature schoolboy. It's pathetic!
I'm just glad his long-suffering wife has seen sense and is divorcing him.
Clarkson, you're no longer funny pal....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_controversies

SHAMEFUL!Sad

+1. Good post.
Clarkson's humour is not disimiliar to a 1980s university rag mag - and people bought those in large numbers for charity. But here's the thing - his popularity and the petition clearly indicate that a large number of people do still find this sort of behaviour and humour entertaining. However politically incorrect he is, he still gets the popular vote. I find that interesting.
(28/03/2015 22:38)SNL 824 Wrote:  Clarkson's humour is not disimiliar to a 1980s university rag mag - and people bought those in large numbers for charity. But here's the thing - his popularity and the petition clearly indicate that a large number of people do still find this sort of behaviour and humour entertaining. However politically incorrect he is, he still gets the popular vote. I find that interesting.

I find it sad rather than interesting that such a significant minority find his brand of 'humour' entertaining.
A lot of car manufacturers actually didn't like him testing there cars because if he took a particular dislike to something he would play on it , to the detriment of anything else that the car had to offer.
Looks like Clarkson is back and is going to Cause problems for the BBC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jerem...ow-5961274

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)