Current time: 28/03/2024, 20:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Happy Als
RE: Happy Als
I think Happys are a disgrace sending the Olympians and 1 coach they where due to take coaches:
AA05 ALS
BB05 ALS
CC05 ALS
GG07 ALS
W555 ALS
AA11 ALS

these coaches where all preped and full clean in and out for Olympics typical old Happys changing there plan last .minute if i was him I would want to show off
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
makes you wonder what the sub agreement with First specified. But deckers for the relatively short Manc workings make sense, and looking at the other photos they seem to be a mix of new (mainly Stagecoach) and old. Having said that, the happy Als vehicles are particularly tatty and generally looking like Barnsley dodgers.
its ashame next to arriva birkenhead pulsars and gilmoss Enviro300's happy als are showing off merseysides buses and this does not with the Olympians
the contract happys have was taking chinese around london to venues this must have changed
also why have all other firms thete had logos removed and they have not?
(27/07/2012 22:26)P450 SWX Wrote:  its ashame next to arriva birkenhead pulsars and gilmoss Enviro300's happy als are showing off merseysides buses and this does not with the Olympians
the contract happys have was taking chinese around london to venues this must have changed
also why have all other firms thete had logos removed and they have not?

The Olympians where being used on Park & Ride in Manchester with the coach being used in London.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ah thanks tom miss understood thought where it said pic taken in victoria i was thing london
has anybody got an up to date fleet list,i'm interested in knowing what were the old numbers for the following please V364 JMB V363 JMB and T533 KDM
The one on the forum is up to date
(09/08/2012 21:27)P450 SWX Wrote:  The one on the forum is up to date

i saw v364jmb,v363jmb,v362jmb,t473kdm,t530kdm and t533kdm yesterday and they are not listed in the fleetlist unless i'm looking at an old one
The one on the forum is up to date by my knowledge and info i get sent
there where a view olympians with dublin plates last time i looked so these must be them when I get half a chance will update the List Smile
have a look on google type wirral bus companies there is a freewebs site ran by Mark Haldon he has a happy Als fleetlist not sure how up to date it is but it might help
I hope this will Help
Purely out of interest here what do Happy Als drivers do in the summer when there's no schools in & I imagine less work?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)