Current time: 18/04/2024, 23:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Happy Als
RE: Happy Als
(05/08/2023 20:58)chesterbuses21256 Wrote:  Where did you hear that? As far as Im aware they don’t want the 22 anymore
It’s been announced under the Cheshire and Cheshire West tender renewals by the local authority.

They clearly do want it as they put in a competitive tendor for it, and also won the extension for it
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/08/2023 14:04)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  and also won the extension for it
What extension? The tender docs that I saw were for the same timetable as now
(06/08/2023 14:45)iMarkeh Wrote:  What extension? The tender docs that I saw were for the same timetable as now

I think he means an extension of their Contract to run the 22 for a further period of time, rather than a route extension.
(06/08/2023 21:49)Olympian2100 Wrote:  I think he means an extension of their Contract to run the 22 for a further period of time, rather than a route extension.

Wheñ does it get announced who won the new 22 contract or if Als retained it
(07/08/2023 08:02)KX03 KYY Wrote:  Wheñ does it get announced who won the new 22 contract or if Als retained it

It’s already been officially announced by the local authority
(07/08/2023 09:46)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  It’s already been officially announced by the local authority

Is there a online link to this?? Nothing I can find on Cheshire West website saying its confirmed Als are keeping it
(07/08/2023 21:28)KX03 KYY Wrote:  Is there a online link to this?? Nothing I can find on Cheshire West website saying its confirmed Als are keeping it

Link here

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)