Current time: 19/04/2024, 04:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: MDDW Photo Competition | June 2013
This poll is closed.
Image 1 33.33% 2 33.33%
Image 2 0% 0 0%
Image 3 66.67% 4 66.67%
Total 6 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MDDW Photo Competition | June 2013
MDDW Photo Competition | June 2013
Voting

Image 1 - R557 ABA
[Image: 9142732371_3d9b350ea5_z.jpg]

Image 2 - KU02 YUH
[Image: 9144961900_a83b6d1055_z.jpg]

Image 3 - Marshall Capital SLF
[Image: 9144962262_915c95375f_z.jpg]

Information

Again, thanks to all who participated in the May contest so with no further ado, here we go again! Similarly to previous competitions, there are some rules set in place though they have been subject to some minor changes recently so, to ensure you're fully up-to date, please do take a look, here. You can view an up-to date league table attached to a post in the May competition thread.

The deadline for entries will be 23.59 on 20th June. Although this is the given deadline, please try and submit photos well in advance so that it can be anticipated how many entries are likely for that month - submitting entries at the last minute makes the competition more difficult to manage. Any entries submitted after the given date will, unfortunately, not be entered for the competition that month. Voting will commence from the 21st June giving a 9 day voting period.

As ever, an up-to date league table will be published with the results of each month's competition. All entries should be submitted to MDDWPhotoComp[at]outlook.com where @ is replaced with [at] for spam prevention. Once the deadline passes, the photos will be uploaded and published in the relevant month's thread in the initial post along with a poll for voting.

With thanks to R557 ABA, the theme for this month is 'Buses in black and white' - for this theme, the rule about editing is relaxed so that if a photograph is taken in colour, you may use photo editing software to convert it to black and white. If there are any enquiries regarding the theme, feel free to post within this thread or, alternatively, send a PM containing your enquiry to R557 ABA. As previously, the winner will then select the next month's theme.

Good Luck!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: MDDW Photo Competition | June 2013
just to double check we can edit the photo to change the colour to black and white?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/06/2013 10:55)bolton bus basher Wrote:  just to double check we can edit the photo to change the colour to black and white?

That's right!

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
good lol as i never took a black and white photo in my life

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Poll now added, apologies for the delay in posting.

Thanks to those who voted and congratulations to Marshall Capital SLF, this month's winner. Keep an eye on this forum section as the theme for July and updated points table will be posted shortly.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)