Current time: 16/04/2024, 09:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: April 2013
This poll is closed.
Image 1 7.14% 1 7.14%
Image 2 14.29% 2 14.29%
Image 3 7.14% 1 7.14%
Image 4 14.29% 2 14.29%
Image 5 21.43% 3 21.43%
Image 6 35.71% 5 35.71%
Total 14 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MDDW Photo Competition | April 2013
MDDW Photo Competition | April 2013
Voting

Image 1 - Scania1996
[Image: dscn2122i.jpg]

Image 2 - CX54 DKD
[Image: bx04mxy.jpg]

Image 3 - 3111
[Image: anw4090385skembs01.jpg]

Image 4 - James Solomon
[Image: alm59b.jpg]

Image 5 - ultralow
[Image: 79897776770544195ecbb.jpg]

Image 6 - Marshall Capital SLF
[Image: 029pe.jpg]

Information

Again, thanks to all who participated in the March contest so with no further ado, here we go again! Similarly to previous competitions, there are some rules set in place though they have been subject to some minor changes recently so, to ensure you're fully up-to date, please do take a look, here. You can view an up-to date league table attached to a post in the March competition thread.

The deadline for entries will be 23.59 on 20th April. Any entries submitted after the given date will, unfortunately, not be entered for the competition that month. Voting will commence from the 21st April giving a 9 day voting period.

As ever, an up-to date league table will be published with the results of each month's competition. All entries should be submitted to MDDWPhotoComp[at]outlook.com where @ is replaced with [at] for spam prevention. Once the deadline passes, the photos will be uploaded and published in the relevant month's thread in the initial post along with a poll for voting.

With thanks to Raawwwrrr!, the theme for this month is 'The London Cascade Collection' - a theme for buses which started their working lives in the capital and have since either transferred division, or to another operator in the UK. If there are any enquiries regarding the theme, feel free to post within this thread or, alternatively, send a PM containing your enquiry to Raawwwrrr!. As previously, the winner will then select the next month's theme.

Good Luck!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: MDDW Photo Competition | April 2013
Evening chaps,

Entries will all go up tomorrow evening so there's an absolute last chance for anyone who wishes to, to still submit a photo - we're running a bit low at the moment!

Cheers,

Thanks to all of this month's entrants and apologies to anyone who has been awaiting the delayed start to the voting period. Poll and entries have now been added though so, get voting!

i really like photo number 5 with the way the lighting has hit the bus and the way the driver looks to be smiling, whoever took this photo did a good job

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sadly, although I thought of the theme, I had "A bit of a computer problem" which has now been sorted... with a new £500 blue one, See you all next month! Laugh
Congratulations to this month's winner Marshall Capital SLF. Rankings are as follows:

1 - Marshall Capital SLF
2 - Ultralow
3 - James Solomon & CX54 DKD
4 - 3111 & Scania1996

The updated points table will be posted shortly along with the theme for May as selected by April winner, Marshall Capital SLF. Thanks again to all of this month's entrants and those of you who took the time to vote.

When is May's theme going up?

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
Shortly! ;-)

Points table up to April for 2013

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)