Current time: 20/04/2024, 03:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach East Midlands
Stagecoach East Midlands
As a result of Yourbus' exit from North Nottinghamshire, the 'Sherwood' arrow service operated by Stagecoach East Midlands has been enhanced. The frequency between Nottingham and Ollerten will double to hourly, with buses continuing to Worksop two hourly as present but also extending to Retford every two hours.

A number of buses have also been branded for the service.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Stagecoach East Midlands
I may be going to Lincoln in August if I have a couple of days to spare at the end of my Cambrodge trip. I would probably ride a Scania-Enviro400 on route 6 and a Volvo B7TL-Gemini. I understand they operate on route 9 from Skegness to Mablethorpe. Does anyone know whether these buses work any regular routes to Lincoln?
(06/04/2013 20:10)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I may be going to Lincoln in August if I have a couple of days to spare at the end of my Cambrodge trip. I would probably ride a Scania-Enviro400 on route 6 and a Volvo B7TL-Gemini. I understand they operate on route 9 from Skegness to Mablethorpe. Does anyone know whether these buses work any regular routes to Lincoln?

the B7TLs also go onto Service 6,If you go to Lincoln i also suggest a ride on 1 of PC Coaches new Enviro 400Hs,they normally appear on Service 47
(07/04/2013 12:03)Wright Eclipse Wrote:  the B7TLs also go onto Service 6,If you go to Lincoln i also suggest a ride on 1 of PC Coaches new Enviro 400Hs,they normally appear on Service 47

Thanks! I may be able to ride part of route 6 on a B7TL and continue on a Scania-Enviro400! I can watch out for a PC Coaches E400H in case it has a distinctive moquette.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)