Current time: 12/05/2024, 13:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Malta
Arriva Malta
Post about Arriva malta here!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Arriva Malta
A query if we still have anyone based out in Malta who is able to get the information or if indeed anybody in the UK is able to get it:-

As far as I'm aware, come May 2012, we still had a dealer spec Pulsar 2 registered BUS 314 out in Malta alongside a dealer spec MCV Evolution and an Interurban Temsa Avenue. My query is, simply, as to whether these still remain out there as permanent Maltese allocations or otherwise?

If anybody is also able to confirm some UK registrations for these vehicles, which were unfortunately all lost when the forum went down, that'd be excellent! Any help at all though is much appreciated!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(05/08/2012 23:49)CX54 DKD Wrote:  A query if we still have anyone based out in Malta who is able to get the information or if indeed anybody in the UK is able to get it:-

As far as I'm aware, come May 2012, we still had a dealer spec Pulsar 2 registered BUS 314 out in Malta alongside a dealer spec MCV Evolution and an Interurban Temsa Avenue. My query is, simply, as to whether these still remain out there as permanent Maltese allocations or otherwise?

If anybody is also able to confirm some UK registrations for these vehicles, which were unfortunately all lost when the forum went down, that'd be excellent! Any help at all though is much appreciated!

Using a bit of detective work, I can assume the following

The MCV is YJ60 GGX
The Pulsar is YJ60 GDX
and the Temsa could be either one of the following: YJ11 GHA/B/D/E

Much appreciated MX59!

i would hazard a guess that as they were demos they will be kept out there otherwise they would of brought them home along with the nw pulsars
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I think they're still out there, can't confirm that but they definitely didn't come back with 2990/1/2/3/3058/9/60/1.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
We thought the NW Pulsars had been in, and returned in, a poor condition.....

[Image: TEjvS.jpg]
[Image: ZeRk7.jpg]
[Image: c2wbP.jpg]

(Photos credit 'topper')

I'm out there in the next couple of weeks if anyone needs any info while I is there..
How not to do a U turn in a Bendybus, screenshot from Times of Malta website.

[Image: Screenshot_2012-10-18-13-45-24.png]
(18/10/2012 13:50)Peterw Wrote:  How not to do a U turn in a Bendybus, screenshot from Times of Malta website.

[Image: Screenshot_2012-10-18-13-45-24.png]

How do you mean "how not to do a U turn"?

I think you need to reread the article you will quite clearly read its hot the drivers fault but a badly parked car!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)