Current time: 18/04/2024, 14:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva The Shires
Arriva The Shires
Does anyone know why Volvo B7RLE's 3868/71 have moved to ware and what has left?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Arriva The Shires
Arriva video about the MK electric StreetLites

I think they look great. They're due in service on January 19th on Route 7.

The Arriva the Shires fleet is being renumbered into the Arriva London fleet. A start has been made with the fleet at Garston Garage.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(13/03/2016 08:44)childwallblues Wrote:  The Arriva the Shires fleet is being renumbered into the Arriva London fleet. A start has been made with the fleet at Garston Garage.

I believe it is only the vehicles that are used on TfL tendered routes, (red buses) that will be re-numbered into the Arriva London series, a similar situation should take place with the Arriva Southern Counties London vehicles. The rest of the Arriva Shires fleet is planned to be integrated into either the Arriva Midlands or Southern Counties series depending on the garage, as far as I know. Like all things it could be subject to change.
(13/03/2016 10:42)pete tierney Wrote:  I believe it is only the vehicles that are used on TfL tendered routes, (red buses) that will be re-numbered into the Arriva London series, a similar situation should take place with the Arriva Southern Counties London vehicles. The rest of the Arriva Shires fleet is planned to be integrated into either the Arriva Midlands or Southern Counties series depending on the garage, as far as I know. Like all things it could be subject to change.

Indeed, it is the vehicles on TfL routes that are being renumbered into the Arriva London series. The other southernmost garages will join Arriva Southern Counties - I believe GR, SV and WE - while the northermost garages will join Arriva Midlands - I believe LN, MK & WB. There may be exceptions, but I believe the former London Country garages will join Southern Counties, while former Luton & District garages will join Arriva Midlands.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)