Current time: 25/04/2024, 14:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
Back in March before the first Lockdown the services when they were normal were a bit different,

The 0700 1A then went onto the 15 all day, with the 15B going onto the 1/1A, now atm it seems that the 15B goes onto 15 all day with the 0700 1A sticking to the 1/1A's

The 4 and the X4 when they were half hourly did not Inter-work after a service update in January last year, when the services (nearly) went back to normal with the X4 still sticking to Hourly with the 4 being Half-hourly they were inter-working, then the 4 went into hourly times again due to lockdown, still inter-working.

Will the 4/X4 still be inter-working after all services go back to normal or will they go back to sticking to their route & not changing?, and is the 15B going to go to 15 as well without the 1A going onto the 15?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2528 has finished work at JS, it's now back as it is on the 10's today
Guys is there anything wrong with 2555, has not seen service since the 25th last month.
2546 has shown at Chester on Q77 with 4191 at Ensignbus, is this true that 4191 will be preserved and 2546 is the replacement.
Just seen an Enviro400 and Journey Mark Cadet on the A494 to do 10S, now afaik 2518 is the only JM Cadet at Chester and that's currently tracking on X4, could it be a different Cadet or 2518 with a different bus on X4?

I wasn't aware of the fleet number.
Couple of hours ago i noticed 4639 on a school service with a blank destination board whilst i was on 4640, is there any reasons why???
(25/03/2021 17:32)BenWilks88 Wrote:  Couple of hours ago i noticed 4639 on a school service with a blank destination board whilst i was on 4640, is there any reasons why???

Could be a variety of reasons, such as faulty front display (non-functional), driver choosing not to use the front display for the school route, or whatever school route the driver was doing is not programmed into the destination system.
4639 has been dodgy for a few days now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/03/2021 18:57)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  4639 has been dodgy for a few days now.

Looks like it needs a look at.
What's up with 2555, not been out for over a month

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)