Current time: 25/04/2024, 13:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

PeoplesBus
RE: PeoplesBus
(06/04/2021 10:34)B10B6514 Wrote:  Their Geminis are listed for sale with Scottish dealer Drew Wilson of Carluke.

Thanks for that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Pretty sure that W70 BUS is the former SN09 CEU, based on the stickers on the centre door...

W70 BUS
SN09 CEU

Six down, four to go!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
All Gemini B7TL's have now departed the fleet as mentioned by PeoplesBus's Twitter page, the final two leaving the company just over two weeks ago.

The Soccerbus will be recommencing on Wednesday in light of the further relaxations of COVID-19 restrictions with a limited number of fans now allowed to enter stadiums.
Having now managed to compare a few more photos, I'm confident that N600 BUS is SN09 CFP and that N300 BUS is SN09 CEY, and reasonably confident that N700 BUS is SN09 CFA.

Assuming I'm right, that would leave N80 BUS as being SN09 CFE by process of elimination, although I haven't seen it yet to physically compare.
Sad news coming out today is that peoplesbus are to cease trading , another great independent going which doesn't leave many left in merseyside.
That is a shame, no not many independents now.
It's sad to see the company fold suddenly and a big loss to independents. I hope that the drivers and other staff can find a new job as soon as they can.

(I edited my previous comment after thinking about it for a few hours as I wasn't aware that it could've been insensitive rather than thinking about the actual staff for the company, so i do apologise)
(17/07/2021 14:09)NathanR Wrote:  Really? They were supposed to be taking control of the 839 route tomorrow. Wonder who this will go to now, as well as who will acquire the fleet.

They have been running the 839 for a while

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(17/07/2021 14:09)NathanR Wrote:  Really? They were supposed to be taking control of the 839 route tomorrow. Wonder who this will go to now, as well as who will acquire the fleet.

Neither of these are relevant when people have lost their jobs

Hopefully those affected can find alternative work ASAP

SK15 GZG
2010 | 2345 | 2474 | 2590 | 3052 | 3059 | 3061 | 5314 | 6408 | 6606 | 7537
4164 | 4593 | 4664 | 4670 | 4672 | 4678 | 4836
Any idea why their ceasing trading and while I know they mainly do School contracts which have either already finished or due to finish who's going to operate these next term and any normal service/s they operate?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)