Current time: 18/04/2024, 11:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

easyJet
easyJet
Easyjet is to launch two new routes from Liverpool John Lennon airport to Nantes and Newquay for the summer 2013 season.

They will fly three times-weekly to Newquay (Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday) from July 4 next year, with a twice-weekly Nantes service (Monday and Friday) launching on July 5.

The new routes mean Easyjet now offers a total of 29 destinations from Liverpool.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: easyJet
With fares likely to be much cheaper than Cross Country Trains AND NO CHANGES THIS SHOULD BE A WINNER!

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Newquay is becoming a more popular destination. I suddenly thought I might have liked to have flown there with EasyJet, especially as I have never used JLA before. However, as my holiday is starting on a Monday in April, they will not be flying on my chosen date.

I have not used EasyJet since 2006, when I moved here from Edinburgh. However, I wonder whether their modern aircraft has the elegant blue seating that it did when I last used them.
I guess Newquay on a jet is 10 mins up, 15 mins at about 18,000 feet and 10 mins descent.
Only takes about 15 mins to the IOM on easyjet so i would guess about the same for newquay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Have just returned home after three weeks in Lanzarote. Flew out on 21st February on Airbus A320 G-EZUO from Stand 52.
The return flight from Arricife was on Thursday (14th) on A320 G-EZTM. This flight was due to leave at 1825. However everybody was on board at 1800 and we took off at 1820. Landing at LJLA was at 2211, 39 minutes ahead of the booked 2250 arrival. We were parked on Stand 2 which is right outside Passport Control which was good on a cold night.
This was the first time that I had used easy-Jet since the introduction of allocated seating. I have to say that the system works very well. Speedy Boarding is still retained at £8 per seat per journey, and those people get the first eight rows at the front plus the legroom seats by the central emergency doors. Disabled passengers plus those who claim to be disabled now have to book seats as well and if they want the front row they have to pay the speedy boarding fee. On our flight one woman with a stick made a great deal of fuss that she had a window seat in row 27 but wanted an aisle seat. The crew went out of their way to accommodate her request, even offering her seats in the speedy boarding area but these were not good enough for her as her husband would be in the row behind.

that's interesting. Not flown on them since they introduced the allocated seating.I've always paid for the speedy boarding, but I used to head for the back - just as quick on/off at LPL. Guess I'll pre-allocate in future.

3 weeks in lanzarote - nice!
Flew Liverpool Belfast over easter weekend and the staff onboard easyjet and at JLA were excellent and highly commendable the staff at Belfast international on the other hand where poor offensive and confiscated my deodorant which liverpool airport had allowed me to carry on think i may try belfast city airport next time as ive heard the staff are less offensive according to the website foursquare.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Easyjet has agreed to buy 135 new aircraft from Airbus, in a deal announced on the second day of the Paris Air Show.

The budget airline has signed a deal to purchase 35 A320 aircraft and 100 new-generation A320neo jets.
Travelled back from Amsterdam on Friday night at 2155. This is booked for a A319 but was A320 G-EZUJ.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)