Current time: 24/04/2024, 06:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hillsborough
RE: Hillsborough
I see Kelvin MacKenzie, then editor of The Scum, has been crying and whingeing about being vilified because of what his paper printed. Surely, as an Editor, he should have checked his facts before committing them to print that awful story. The fact is he's only got himself to blame. TOUGH!

Anyway, I'll forgive him. As long as he crawls on his hands and knees from Anfield to Lime Street over broken glass all the way (with no-one helping his wounds), begging everyone in sight for forgiven-ness for all the pain and heartache he has caused to all the 96 families and everyone in the city. I'll even stop the traffic so that everyone can see what a tw*t he is. Let him suffer just as everyone else has done for 23years.

Mal

Madder and white; probably the best livery in the world!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/09/2012 18:16)Mal Wrote:  I see Kelvin MacKenzie, then editor of The Scum, has been crying and whingeing about being vilified because of what his paper printed. Surely, as an Editor, he should have checked his facts before committing them to print that awful story. The fact is he's only got himself to blame. TOUGH!

Anyway, I'll forgive him. As long as he crawls on his hands and knees from Anfield to Lime Street over broken glass all the way (with no-one helping his wounds), begging everyone in sight for forgiven-ness for all the pain and heartache he has caused to all the 96 families and everyone in the city. I'll even stop the traffic so that everyone can see what a tw*t he is. Let him suffer just as everyone else has done for 23years.

Mal

That's far too kind to that bullying little s**t
(27/09/2012 18:16)Mal Wrote:  I see Kelvin MacKenzie, then editor of The Scum, has been crying and whingeing about being vilified because of what his paper printed. Surely, as an Editor, he should have checked his facts before committing them to print that awful story. The fact is he's only got himself to blame. TOUGH!

Mal

That's far too kind. Quite interesting that he said he's in fear when he comes to Liverpool, he never comes to Liverpool!!! f**king scum, he really can rot in hell.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
West Yorkshire's Chief Constable Sir Norman Bettison is to retire in the wake of the Hillsborough report.

He announced he planned to leave the service on 31 March 2013.
(04/10/2012 18:57)wirralbus Wrote:  West Yorkshire's Chief Constable Sir Norman Bettison is to retire in the wake of the Hillsborough report.

Too right he should. No way should he have been allowed to continue in his job.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(04/10/2012 19:00)V671 DVU Wrote:  
(04/10/2012 18:57)wirralbus Wrote:  West Yorkshire's Chief Constable Sir Norman Bettison is to retire in the wake of the Hillsborough report.

What makes it all the more galling is that Norman Bettison became Chief Constable at one point of Merseyside Police , if the Merseyside Police Authority had known what we know now they would not have appointed him to the job.

One of our former Chief Constable's has gone on to high office Bernard Hogan-Howe who eventually became Commissioner of the poison chalice The Metropolitan Police , so they aint all that bad.
(04/10/2012 19:00)V671 DVU Wrote:  

He shouldnt be allowed to leave until he proves he did not collude with the rest of the senior police officers in that South Yorkshire constabulary , if he can not he should also stand trial .
MPs are now asking that Bettison should be suspended until this inquiry is over. Maria Eagle (love her or hate her) is also saying that Merseyside Police Authority should not contribute toward his pension fund. I agree. If any Civil Servant (and he was one - just like me) is / was found guilty of any serious criminal offence they should be sacked, all pension rights and lump sum pay-offs cancelled, then put on a blacklist so they would never work in any responsible job again. I know that one Civil Servant in Liverpool was sacked on the spot for serious misconduct and fraud, so how can that turd Bettison get away with what he did?

Mal

The names of 1,444 former and serving police officers have been passed to the Independent Police Complaints Commission as part of its investigation into the Hillsborough disaster.
All I ask is that anyone with any involvement in Hillsborough is forced - not asked but forced - to appear and stand trial if necessary.

Mal

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)