Current time: 18/04/2024, 17:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Blackpool Transport
RE: Blackpool Transport
458 SK20AUP and 459 SK20AUT on 11's today.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday in Blackpool I saw short Enviro 200 - MMCs on routes 3 & 4, long ones on routes 18, 74 & 75 and Enviro 400 - City buses on all other routes.

No Citaros though. Maybe they are not needed on Saturdays or are still SORN if services have not yet returned to normal.
(25/10/2020 07:15)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Yesterday in Blackpool I saw short Enviro 200 - MMCs on routes 3 & 4, long ones on routes 18, 74 & 75 and Enviro 400 - City buses on all other routes.

No Citaros though. Maybe they are not needed on Saturdays or are still SORN if services have not yet returned to normal.

Most Citaros have been in use, but aren’t needed at weekends
(25/10/2020 13:45)Paul_Turner Wrote:  Most Citaros have been in use, but aren’t needed at weekends

The good thing is that I experienced the rare feat of riding a fleet with no vehicles as much as 5 years old!

I reckon that when I go back to ride the tram extension to the new stop at Blackpool North, full completion currently due in April 2022, I shall go during the week to ride a Citaro. That is, assuming they have not been replaced by then.
A friend has sent me a pic (taken from a group) of Dennis Dart MPD LF02PTZ (Ex Arriva Cymru 922) in heritage green/cream Blackpool Transport livery, with fleetnumber 296.....does anyone have any more info on this???

Cheers

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(12/05/2021 16:37)gka472l Wrote:  A friend has sent me a pic (taken from a group) of Dennis Dart MPD LF02PTZ (Ex Arriva Cymru 922) in heritage green/cream Blackpool Transport livery, with fleetnumber 296.....does anyone have any more info on this???

Cheers

Privately owned by a preservationist in the Blackpool area.
Any know whats happened to 554? its another vehicle not showing on the tracker that I require since Ive been on the other 9 Citaros.
For anyone who's interested Blackpool Transport are currently running Rail Replacements on Rochdale-Manchester Victoria line for the next 2 weeks or so due to major engineering works taking place between Victoria & Miles Platting.

From what I've seen of them they seem to be being quite well used with full buses on quite a number of journeys during the day which is good.
(03/08/2021 05:58)M60lad Wrote:  For anyone who's interested Blackpool Transport are currently running Rail Replacements on Rochdale-Manchester Victoria line for the next 2 weeks or so due to major engineering works taking place between Victoria & Miles Platting.

From what I've seen of them they seem to be being quite well used with full buses on quite a number of journeys during the day which is good.

I saw one of their double deckers from a National Express coach last Saturday and thought it was on these rail replacement services
Hello,

Is it true Blackpool Transport are due some Electric E200MMCs and E400Cities in new year via ZEBRA fund, heard sbout thos a while ago but heard recently itsbearly 2023?

Any info appreciated

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)