Current time: 19/04/2024, 23:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Midlands North
RE: Arriva Midlands North
(27/11/2019 06:47)Depotosw Wrote:  The Versas are loans from Shrewsbury to Telford whilst the Polar Express work is been undertaken on the build up to Christmas. As a result, Solos are very frequent on core Shrewsbury town routes. If you pop to Shrewsbury and the E200MMCs, 3101-4 are very commonly appearing on the core town routes too, at least one each day.
Ah right that possibly explains why the E200MMCs are at Shrewsbury.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/11/2019 14:46)darylyates17 Wrote:  Ah right that possibly explains why the E200MMCs are at Shrewsbury.

They are in Shrewsbury for enhanced frequency on the Meole Brace Park and Ride for the Christmas build up, some funding arranged by Shropshire Council.
Rumor going around that D&G Have bought Arriva Cannock, I know D&G just got a License increase recently so wondering if anyone can confirm/deny this?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(24/11/2020 10:29)T42 PVM Wrote:  Rumor going around that D&G Have bought Arriva Cannock, I know D&G just got a License increase recently so wondering if anyone can confirm/deny this?
Photo was posted on WM Bus Forums
[Image: F4-F72421-C8-D1-4055-BAE5-40-E247-D027-EB.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)