Current time: 28/03/2024, 19:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Merseyside Transport Trust
Merseyside Transport Trust
Any info on MTT post in here.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Merseyside Transport Trust
New addition to MTT, Atlantean open topper 1449 which looks great in MPTE Green/Cream & Brown livery on the photo.

don't forget it's the open day today 11.00-16.00
How was the Open Day
A very good day. When I got to Ormskirk, freshly repainted 1449 was in the Bus Station looking very smart indeed in MPTE colours. Most of MTT's regular fleet was running. Caught A267 on the Real Ale Tour as far as the Farmers Arms, stopped for a pint and came back on 1449. 1836 was on Car Park Shuttle duties for a good part of the day but I noted it too also put in a Real Ale Tour. I finished the day much as I started with 1449 back to Ormskirk. A very good day (and decent weather). A thank you and well done to all involved.
Yes agreed 1449 looked really smart. Excellent day all round. Thanks to all the MTT folks.
(04/06/2012 15:52)St Helens Rider Wrote:  A very good day. When I got to Ormskirk, freshly repainted 1449 was in the Bus Station looking very smart indeed in MPTE colours. Most of MTT's regular fleet was running. Caught A267 on the Real Ale Tour as far as the Farmers Arms, stopped for a pint and came back on 1449. 1836 was on Car Park Shuttle duties for a good part of the day but I noted it too also put in a Real Ale Tour. I finished the day much as I started with 1449 back to Ormskirk. A very good day (and decent weather). A thank you and well done to all involved.

Were you on the 11:20am from Ormskirk as i was on 1449[at the front on the nearside], & met Ultralow & his mate on the service?

Had a great day brought a couple of bus maps Liverpool & Wirral from October 86 & 88 i'll upload my pics later, great to see 1449 with 1551.

Is 0261 still at Burscough with the Wallasey and Birkenhead Atlanteans they had
I didn't see 0261. Wallasey 15 was there very much stripped down. I think birkenhead 159 was tucked away at the very back, but I didn't see (or at any rate recognise) E2 or 3008 either.
Unfortunately couldn't make it today, but sounds like a good day. Nice to hear 1449 is being well looked after! Looking forward to the pictures.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)