Current time: 19/04/2024, 13:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(02/06/2012 17:13)CX54 DKD Wrote:  This was confirmed by MM yesterday as it entered service on the 34/A.

Also, 2729 is running a Dart duty on the 37/38 this afternoon/evening having replaced ALX200 Dart 2274.

I think there was quite a few vehicles on the 37/8 yesterday as I'm sure that 2273 made an appearance for a while too. I'm also sure that there was a interurban b10ble on the 356 working too?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Well 2496 ended up on the speke hall shuttle with freezing cold heaters.
should of got a renown mate they are good buses and not that old really
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(02/06/2012 18:43)CX54 DKD Wrote:  
(02/06/2012 18:34)MX61 AWY (3067) Wrote:  2993 MX59 JZJ is back in service at St Helens. It was on the 34/34A today sounding excellent with no rattles at all - this has to be my favourite bus at St Helens.
I confirmed this last Monday mate when it re-entered service on the 10A :-)

I also had it then on Thursday night on a late 89 and as you say, it's excellent. I did pick up on some slight rattles from the panelling above the windows toward the rear however. One other thing noteworthy is that it's been completely re-upholstered and the paint looks very fresh - I would assume therefore that this is why it visited Yorkshire? Says something about the condition it must have returned in though that it's had to be fully re-upholstered.
(02/06/2012 18:43)motormayhem Wrote:  I heard it could be a 24** from what the shunters where saying before.
Would make more sense I suppose! Just hold out for 2489 or 2495 mate ;-)

I wonder if this is why 2993 needed some serious attention? It looks like it's been NFS since last November, as that's the last photo of it.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(03/06/2012 13:39)bolton bus basher Wrote:  should of got a renown mate they are good buses and not that old really
Consume a hell of a lot more fuel than a Cadet though!
(03/06/2012 12:59)anw2015 Wrote:  I think there was quite a few vehicles on the 37/8 yesterday as I'm sure that 2273 made an appearance for a while too. I'm also sure that there was a interurban b10ble on the 356 working too?
I know 2273 was on there from at least around 10am when I saw it in St Helens but if it replaced something, I don't know what! Cadet 2492 was on the 356 working all day so it may have been this you saw as it is in Interurban?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Yeah it must have been 2492. I only seen it from a distance and it looked too long to be a cadet so I assumed it was a b10ble! Evidently it wasn't! lol.
Re: the remaining Paladins, I have eleven listed as still in service: 1042/4/8/50-5/7/8, but I have not seen 1052 at all on my last few visits to St. Helens and I don't remember any sightings being mentioned of it. Is this one still in use?
well its not reported as withdrawn so i think it is still going mate, i not seen it in a while myself but if arriva have common sense 1050 is next to go with it breaking down a lot

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(03/06/2012 17:24)bolton bus basher Wrote:  well its not reported as withdrawn so i think it is still going mate, i not seen it in a while myself but if arriva have common sense 1050 is next to go with it breaking down a lot

I would expect all the remaining Paladins to be withdrawn around the same time in the next 3 weeks or so once the Versa's start arriving.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
2492 is the bus on the speke hall shuttle,a lot better then 2496 what was on yeasterday.

User(s) browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)