Current time: 19/04/2024, 09:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
1044 just turned up in st helens after doing a 10A!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
7647 from winsford is now in service on the 20
Find all posts by this user
This was confirmed by MM yesterday as it entered service on the 34/A.

Also, 2729 is running a Dart duty on the 37/38 this afternoon/evening having replaced ALX200 Dart 2274.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
2993 MX59 JZJ is back in service at St Helens. It was on the 34/34A today sounding excellent with no rattles at all - this has to be my favourite bus at St Helens.
Tommorow and monday should be exciting for the speke hall shuttle as there will be a normal length bus on there due to the concerts being held as the solo that was on there today got packed on its last 4 trips from liverpool southparkway to speke hall with concert goers.
(02/06/2012 18:40)motormayhem Wrote:  Tommorow and monday should be exciting for the speke hall shuttle as there will be a normal length bus on there due to the concerts being held as the solo that was on there today got packed on its last 4 trips from liverpool southparkway to speke hall with concert goers.
Good luck with that mate! Assuming it's what they give you, you should have fun trying to pull a Pulsar round there!!

I heard it could be a 24** from what the shunters where saying before.
(02/06/2012 18:34)MX61 AWY (3067) Wrote:  2993 MX59 JZJ is back in service at St Helens. It was on the 34/34A today sounding excellent with no rattles at all - this has to be my favourite bus at St Helens.
I confirmed this last Monday mate when it re-entered service on the 10A :-)

I also had it then on Thursday night on a late 89 and as you say, it's excellent. I did pick up on some slight rattles from the panelling above the windows toward the rear however. One other thing noteworthy is that it's been completely re-upholstered and the paint looks very fresh - I would assume therefore that this is why it visited Yorkshire? Says something about the condition it must have returned in though that it's had to be fully re-upholstered.
(02/06/2012 18:43)motormayhem Wrote:  I heard it could be a 24** from what the shunters where saying before.
Would make more sense I suppose! Just hold out for 2489 or 2495 mate ;-)

2992 is another excellent one, not one rattle coming from that and an excellent turn of speed. I will be chasing 2993 throughout the week, fingers crossed!

That'll be fun MM, best of luck ;-)
(02/06/2012 18:43)CX54 DKD Wrote:  
(02/06/2012 18:34)MX61 AWY (3067) Wrote:  2993 MX59 JZJ is back in service at St Helens. It was on the 34/34A today sounding excellent with no rattles at all - this has to be my favourite bus at St Helens.
I confirmed this last Monday mate when it re-entered service on the 10A :-)

I also had it then on Thursday night on a late 89 and as you say, it's excellent. I did pick up on some slight rattles from the panelling above the windows toward the rear however. One other thing noteworthy is that it's been completely re-upholstered and the paint looks very fresh - I would assume therefore that this is why it visited Yorkshire? Says something about the condition it must have returned in though that it's had to be fully re-upholstered.

Oops apologies I didn't notice - thanks for that Blush

My friend who I was with noticed that the paint looked fresh on the front - I didn't see it unfortunately. Internally it's in great condition as you say - definitely one of the best at St Helens in my opinion Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)