Current time: 04/05/2024, 15:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

BT Infinity
BT Infinity
I thought I would start this topic because I am having this fitted on July 17th, if anybody has it, what is it like at peak times and what is throttled. Is your connection always reliable and what is your download and upload speed.

This is my download and upload speed currently before installation of BT Infinity.

[Image: 2058431028.png]

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: BT Infinity
Here's mine

[Image: 2058440904.png]
Find all posts by this user
(11/07/2012 22:22)MX61 AWY (3067) Wrote:  Here's mine

[Image: 2058440904.png]
Wow, I would be very happy with that, I think I possibly live in an area with the worst connection in the whole country, doesn't help with where I live being a massive housing estate. Oh well, I don't have to wait much longer now for BT Infinity. Big Grin

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
It's great internet mate. Very rarely goes down and the speed is very good most of the time.
[Image: 2058474610.png]

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(11/07/2012 23:02)27701 Wrote:  [Image: 2058474610.png]

Worse than mine, that is bad. I feel a bit happier now. :P

(11/07/2012 23:13)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
Mine is awful - so slow! Long story, but we've done what we can to speed it up (don't go to the Post Office for your broadband!)... Sleepy

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(11/07/2012 23:53)27701 Wrote:  
(11/07/2012 23:13)YJ09 FWE Wrote:  
Mine is awful - so slow! Long story, but we've done what we can to speed it up (don't go to the Post Office for your broadband!)... Sleepy

Just wait for BT to come to your local cabinet to install FTTC or if your lucky FTTP, that is assuming your cabinet is upgraded, it is sometimes hit and miss, although they have done a good job in Chester.

You'll only get FTTP if you pay for it.

FTTC is being done as cables need renewing, with the larger exchanges having priority.

Here's my result for comparison: [Image: 2059660255.png]
I've got a pretty good deal!

[Image: 2062249378.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)