Current time: 09/05/2024, 16:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mistral (dealer)
Mistral (dealer)
At Mistral's yard yesterday evening was a 'door forward' Wright Streetlite B41F (Body No AF965). This had been on site in early May carrying no registration plate and had gone by 10th May. It has now returned within past couple of days adorned with registration NSL 1. Carries legal lettering for Mistral . No tax or 'O' discs displayed.

Photo Here

Also still on site were two long-term stored unregistered wheel forward Wright Streetlites - body numbers AE 497 and AE498
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Mistral (dealer)
That will be the new Streetlite Max, which can be customised to provide up to 44 seats.
(21/06/2012 20:23)Nicholas Wrote:  That will be the new Streetlite Max, which can be customised to provide up to 44 seats.

No, I checked and maximum seated is 41.

This vehicle was actually built some months ago, before announcement of the 'max'.
Okay dokay, thank you for correcting me Smile
On Friday 27th July the only vehicle present was long term resident 'wheel forward' Wight Streetlite (body number AF498) which arrived as far back as late March.

However, it has now been registered - MX12 JXU and has full legal lettering for Mistral although is as of yet untaxed. .

Photographs HERE and HERE

HTIOI

Nick
After a relatively quiet spell in recent weeks, on Thursday this week there were three buses in at Mistral's Knutsford HQ, all of which had arrived over past couple of days;

ADL Enviro 200 MX10 DXD
This was delivered to Brittania Parking, Bournemouth (DT) when new in April 2010 so presumably returning off lease (?).

A Wright Streetlite DF MX62 ARU
This had recently been on demonstration duties with Centrebus in Leicester.

The third bus was another door forward Wright Streetlite, as yet unregistered but carrying body number AG 081). Line-up HERE.

HTIOI
Yes all of the Britannia Parking Enviro200's came back I believe - Scarlet Band took on 8 of them up here in the North East.
Currently at the Booth's Hall site is recently arrived MX11 CZP; this had been deliverd to Supertravel of Speke (MY) when new. Photo HERE

It joins long-term resident unregistered Wright Streetlite (Body NO AG81) and four ADL Enviro 200's MX61 BAV, MX09 MHY, MX59 ZCL and MX10 DXD.

Line-up HERE

A Mercedes-Benz 0814D new to Britannia Parking of Bournemouth, MX56 ACO was also present elsewhere on the site.
I popped into Mistral's Knutsford base this evening and was rewarded by a large number of buses present on site:

ADL Enviro200's;

MX59 AVY
MX59 ZCL
MX09 MHY
MX09 HJN
MX10 DXD
MX61 BAV

Optare Versa

SP58 DPE - this was with Cherry; Bootle (MY) at some point.

Wright Streetlite

1 x un-registered (body number AG 081)

Recent departures are the two former Britannia Parking, Bournemouth Mercedes-Benz 0815's MX56 ACO + MX07 NTA, and Streetlite MX11 CZP. Does anyone know where any of these have turned-up?
Should be 3 more Enviro200s arriving on Sunday

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)