Current time: 20/04/2024, 08:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: Warrington's Own Buses
(02/03/2021 10:05)Valandil Wrote:  According to Bustimes, 303 was on the 47 yesterday too.
Since the timetable change, I think it's been a daily occurrence for an Enviro 400 to be out on the 47.

I hadn't noticed any daily occurrence of there being a decker on the 47, the only difference I've noticed is the 47 has generally been operated by 3 different buses, rather than 1 bus. Although, on checking the 12th Feb was the last day all services were operated by single deckers.

I notice on Monday 303 was on the 3rd 47 run, not the 1st like it was on Tuesday.

This morning Cadet 75 is on the first run.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/03/2021 10:11)knutstransport Wrote:  I hadn't noticed any daily occurrence of there being a decker on the 47, the only difference I've noticed is the 47 has generally been operated by 3 different buses, rather than 1 bus. Although, on checking the 12th Feb was the last day all services were operated by single deckers.

I notice on Monday 303 was on the 3rd 47 run, not the 1st like it was on Tuesday.

This morning Cadet 75 is on the first run.

Yeah - it could well be all change again when there are more service changes on Monday.
(03/03/2021 09:21)Valandil Wrote:  Yeah, there are still things which aren't back to pre-pandemic levels on Monday-Friday too, like the 6 still being hourly (half-hourly before the pandemic), the 11/12 being hourly each (probably? it doesn't say on the latest information - down from half-hourly before the pandemic), the 16/16A being every 12 minutes combined (every 10 minutes combined before the pandemic), the 25 only operating the full route every hour (every half-hour before the pandemic), and the 10/10A, 23A, 31 and 33 all being axed.
I guess some of these might never return to previous service levels.
10/10A I don't think are returning. It was funded by S106 funds from the housing development. This money I believe has run out.

11/12 it implies that they are going to half hourly since it says that buses on Knutsford Road will run every 15 mins. That isn't possible is it unless the 1/2/11/12 all go half hourly.
(03/03/2021 19:11)iMarkeh Wrote:  11/12 it implies that they are going to half hourly since it says that buses on Knutsford Road will run every 15 mins. That isn't possible is it unless the 1/2/11/12 all go half hourly.

That's possible and it's what was happening Monday to Friday before more recent timetable changes - the 1 and 2 ran every 15 minutes along Knutsford Road to Westy, with alternate journeys doing the full route and the other journeys terminating short at Westy.
The 11 and 12 were each hourly, running along Farrell Street and omitting Knutsford Road.
Whether or not this is what it goes back to remains to be seen though.
Bustimes.org is showing no trips on 11 or 12 from tomorrow (8th March), with the 1/2 each running every 15 minutes along Knutsford Road to Westy and with alternate journeys doing the full loop on the 1/2.
I'm sure the 1/2 are more profitable than the 11/12, but it would be a shame if the 11/12 have gone completely.
It turns out that the 11 and 12 are running hourly each, via Farrell Street instead of Knutsford Road on Monday-Friday.
The short journeys on the 1 run via Richmond Road in Latchford/Westy.
The new timetable for the 1/2/11/12, finally available on the company website, seems pretty opaque though and I can imagine it leaving a few people scratching their heads.

According to Bustimes.org, one of the Enviro 400s has again made it out on the 47 to High Legh on the first day of the new timetables.
Unfortunately though, that website seems to have got that 47 and the school service 47 mixed up, with some kind of bizarre combined timetable appearing.
(03/03/2021 11:59)Valandil Wrote:  Yeah - it could well be all change again when there are more service changes on Monday.

Second 47 run (the one to High Legh only) had a decker running it today! The first Knutsford run was one of the Enviro 200 MMCs and the third 47 run was an older Enviro 200.
When will WOBs 62 be rerouted to use the SJB will it be April 11 to coincide with with Arrivas 62 be rerouted
Versa 95 YJ13 HKB on the first 47 run this morning, first time I've noticed a Versa on the 47.
(18/03/2021 09:25)knutstransport Wrote:  Versa 95 YJ13 HKB on the first 47 run this morning, first time I've noticed a Versa on the 47.

It has happened before, e.g. 8th February, but it seems that now it's usually the recently acquired Enviro 200s out on the morning and afternoon journeys on the 47, to interwork with the Altrincham school runs, and a decker usually makes it out on the 47 to High Legh in the middle of the day.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)