Current time: 23/04/2024, 17:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Definitely same group then, as Id say it’s about a 5-10 min walk if that between Lydiate Ln and Gateacre on that trail

Need some sort of policing around these bridges otherwise there may need to be more diversions
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
That Loop Line's always been a magnet for trouble sadly, I've also heard of similar trouble up and down too for instance Lothian's been suspending services due to some issues around Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/n...ur-3168829

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/n...es-3169035

Wherever it's happening it's stupidity and puts drivers and passengers at risk especially right now.
From this evening, the 76 will return to serving Lydiate Lane, after the police cleaned up nearby debris that was used as ammunition to launch at the buses.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv...d-20203597
Is there a specific time to when school services start? 4812 was going up to Queen Square just after one this afternoon displaying 'S78 SCHOOL SERVICE ONLY' - Never seen a service started very early, but then again Halewood is quite far away from Liverpool, but very unusual unless someone can clarify.
(19/03/2021 13:53)NathanR Wrote:  Is there a specific time to when school services start? 4812 was going up to Queen Square just after one this afternoon displaying 'S78 SCHOOL SERVICE ONLY' - Never seen a service started very early, but then again Halewood is quite far away from Liverpool, but very unusual unless someone can clarify.

Not sure on that one, as Arriva don’t operate an S78 - might have done in the past . Maghull operated one journey from Woolton into town, but that was withdrawn as of Monday.

Probably just done in error
Apparently the 699 service is currently not operating because of 'student term' - I always thought it used to run during the terms but not sure why it is not running, I'm not a Speke route expert so someone will probably explain why.

2576 was displaying 'HUNTS CROSS 81' when I was on Green Lane's 4585, maybe short route?

EDIT: Just realised it's presumably due to the spring break.
(23/03/2021 17:02)NathanR Wrote:  Apparently the 699 service is currently not operating because of 'student term' - I always thought it used to run during the terms but not sure why it is not running, I'm not a Speke route expert so someone will probably explain why.

EDIT: Just realised it's presumably due to the spring break.

Since Carnatic Halls closed the route is well served either ends of Greenbank Rd by the 86 and 80 routes and there’s no need for students to travel to/from the university grounds outside of seminars and lectures.

Students that do need to travel in/out of the city will just use the 75/76/80/86 routes
4120 is on the 500 today.
4123 is now at Southport for school dupes on loan
I assume from the week commencing 17/05, that double decker's will return to the 500? Commanders currently are the general allocation whenever I see one whenever I am out near Liverpool ONE, owing to low passenger numbers and the current restrictions to air travel.

I am aware of the traffic light system in place, but it's just a question that I'm willing to burn off.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)