Current time: 29/03/2024, 10:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Transdev Yorkshire & Lancashire
RE: Transdev Yorkshire & Lancashire
I thought it was only 3613 returning to the leasors with some of 405-10 going to Blackburn. 405 turned up the other week http://www.flickr.com/photos/gcbp/820308...otostream.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/12/2012 08:55)jonathon890 Wrote:  I thought it was only 3613 returning to the leasors with some of 405-10 going to Blackburn. 405 turned up the other week http://www.flickr.com/photos/gcbp/820308...otostream.

Nope, they're all one batch considering 3613 was originally supposed to go to Coastliner as their 411. So, given they were all ordered and leased at the same time, if one is going back then all of them are going back.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
More details on the B7TLs as followed:

405/6/10 are returning to the leasor with 3613.
407/9 will be transferring to Lancashire United, replacing President 2707/16 to York for 'Unibus' 44.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Transdev have said that there will be 9 branded buses on the service from 9th Jan, so presumably the two you mentioned and one other will already be in the paint shop
Harrogate's B9TL BF62UXZ is currently on-loan at Burnley for trials on the X43
Photo @ Gobbiner

The thrid ex-Lancshire United vehicle moving to York for 'Unibus' 44 is B10BLE 1016 (PN02 HVZ). All three of the transferred buses have reportedly already entered service.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(04/01/2013 16:07)kuyoyo Wrote:  The thrid ex-Lancshire United vehicle moving to York for 'Unibus' 44 is B10BLE 1016 (PN02 HVZ). All three of the transferred buses have reportedly already entered service.

The full timetable, including the extension to the sports village commences on Monday, the first day of the university term, however the extensions to Stamford Bridge have been withdrawn. Hopefully, from the same date, the bus only road on the Heslington East campus will be open, this is in two 'parts', the part that has been used since the start of the 44 which has undergone maintanence to prevent flooding and the new part which will allow the bus to continue to the sports village.

From the same date a number of service alterations are taking place on other routes, the main one I'm aware of (as it's a route I use) is the 20, with the Heslington Hall to Fulford section being withdrawn.
Optare Versa 251 has transfered to York and is now in a pink livery for the "No. 20 shopper service"

Photo © Nelboy on flickr
A new route is to start in York, which I think is to be run by Transdev, which goes from Micklegate to Heslington Hall via Fulford, numbered 27. The Fulford-Heslington Hall section replaces the part of the 20 route that was scrapped over Christmas. The route has come after encouragement from York University Student Union
(27/03/2013 22:06)tbone Wrote:  A new route is to start in York, which I think is to be run by Transdev, which goes from Micklegate to Heslington Hall via Fulford, numbered 27. The Fulford-Heslington Hall section replaces the part of the 20 route that was scrapped over Christmas. The route has come after encouragement from York University Student Union

Details listed on the Transdev York/Coastliner website with changes set to take place on 15 April.

Services 24/26 will undergo changes with the 24 running between York and Acomb via Holgate and service 26 running between South Bank and Fulford. New service 27 runs between Heslington Hall and the city centre via Broadway with some journeys interworking with the 24.

http://www.yorkbus.co.uk/news.jsp?newsID=845
Former Pullman and Trasdev York solar has been sold to Wave of Stirling.

Unibus President Y707 HRN now has a large rear advert for the University of York's 50th birthday. This means that all the unibus fleet, with the exception of 1012, has a university realted rear advert.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)