Current time: 29/03/2024, 11:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
(25/05/2021 16:59)Nwales Bus Wrote:  Looks like a Sunday & Bank Holiday Service operating during the summer months of July and August. The registration is split at Eastham to get around driving hours tacho rules, so my guess would be that the route would follow the A41 through Birkenhead then onwards down the North Wales Coast.

My guess would be operated out of Gilmoss, do they still have the ex Devon Enviro400’s? They would have some additional level of comfort for the long journey

I even wonder whether it could use the Scanias that worked the Brighton coast service before coming to Merseyside, or even a Gold double-decker.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Any more info on the route that the X10 will be taking please?
what buses will they use for the x10 route
(06/06/2021 14:14)callum101 Wrote:  what buses will they use for the x10 route

There is talk (from Facebook groups, not official I might add) of a 65 plate gold Scania/Enviro400 from Preston.

This is just from Facebook groups I might add so still nothing solid but some believe it to be the case - we shall see in July I guess!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(06/06/2021 14:21)buses7675 Wrote:  There is talk (from Facebook groups, not official I might add) of a 65 plate gold Scania/Enviro400 from Preston.

This is just from Facebook groups I might add so still nothing solid but some believe it to be the case - we shall see in July I guess!

fair enough, if they were to use gold buses from preston what do you think they would get in exchange for them? Smile
10576 parked up at Mann Island around quarter past 3. Bit unusual given buses stopped serving Mann Island back in January
(06/06/2021 14:21)buses7675 Wrote:  There is talk (from Facebook groups, not official I might add) of a 65 plate gold Scania/Enviro400 from Preston.

To be fair they could use any mmc, they are perfectly comfortable enough and of course have their phone chargers
Yeah I agree - they all have leather seats so not massively different to gold spec other than the colour of the leather

We will have to see what happens!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Looks like a trident broke down on Edge Lane, Liverpool. Couldn't make out which one it was but was about to get lifted. Looked like to was on the the slip road to the business park so assume it was on its way over to start an S60
(06/06/2021 16:42)buses7675 Wrote:  Yeah I agree - they all have leather seats so not massively different to gold spec other than the colour of the leather

We will have to see what happens!

Would be nice to see a Scania MMC on there as those are probably the best bus seats I’ve sat in. The tables are also a nice addition for long distance, especially when travelling in a group (which I assume most who use the X10 will be).

Like everyone has said though, any MMC, or even a ‘high-backed seat’ Scania Enviro400, would do really.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)