Current time: 29/03/2024, 10:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside- Gillmoss Depot
Didn't even notice that we were going to loose a few Enviro300's tbh! I only thought the Tridents were going to Manchester , they should have just kept the flaming bendies in store for the time being instead of picking off everyone else's fleet in the country in my view

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Well the R-LGH B10's are ready by the look of it the other week
I also hope the hong kong darts, ALX200, Sprytes come out to play
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
I would gladly swap B10M's for the crusaders any day of the week. With regards to covering QBP's, the MANS may be most likely to cover route branded or not.
(15/06/2012 14:07)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  
(15/06/2012 00:09)P450 SWX Wrote:  Well the R-LGH B10's are ready by the look of it the other week

The last I heard, there will be the 10 B10L Liberators, however many B10BLE Renown's are reserve, 3 ex Hong Kong Darts, and 5 Crusader Darts for the Olympics cover fleet at Gillmoss, I'm not sure if any changes have been made since then.

In theory, 55/06 plate Darts would cover the missing Enviro300's, for QBP, with the older stored vehicles working 17/19/217/227, but time will tell.

As was said on the old forum, Merseyside will be in one of the best fleet positions over the Olympics, keeping hold of their low floor status, while many other regions will be using B10M's and Olympian's on their low floor services, so it isn't all bad. You are very lucky to have such a large number of low floor vehicles in storage.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the Spryte bodied darts makes an appearance as I noted one being driven back into the depot on Wednesday.

(15/06/2012 14:56)anw2015 Wrote:  
(15/06/2012 14:07)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  
(15/06/2012 00:09)P450 SWX Wrote:  Well the R-LGH B10's are ready by the look of it the other week

The last I heard, there will be the 10 B10L Liberators, however many B10BLE Renown's are reserve, 3 ex Hong Kong Darts, and 5 Crusader Darts for the Olympics cover fleet at Gillmoss, I'm not sure if any changes have been made since then.

In theory, 55/06 plate Darts would cover the missing Enviro300's, for QBP, with the older stored vehicles working 17/19/217/227, but time will tell.

As was said on the old forum, Merseyside will be in one of the best fleet positions over the Olympics, keeping hold of their low floor status, while many other regions will be using B10M's and Olympian's on their low floor services, so it isn't all bad. You are very lucky to have such a large number of low floor vehicles in storage.

I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the Spryte bodied darts makes an appearance as I noted one being driven back into the depot on Wednesday.

One or two of them have being getting used as a taxi, I am surprised that they are still in the depot to be honest.
(15/06/2012 15:22)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(15/06/2012 14:56)anw2015 Wrote:  
(15/06/2012 14:07)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  The last I heard, there will be the 10 B10L Liberators, however many B10BLE Renown's are reserve, 3 ex Hong Kong Darts, and 5 Crusader Darts for the Olympics cover fleet at Gillmoss, I'm not sure if any changes have been made since then.

One or two of them have being getting used as a taxi, I am surprised that they are still in the depot to be honest.

Didn't realise they were being used for that purpose so thanks!

Dart PX53 DKK (34481) was parked up on Longmoor Lane in Fazakerley at about 15:10 this afternoon. No destination was showing and its hazard lights were on, so I presume that it'd broken down whilst on a 17 journey (or even on a 20/21 journey, which wouldn't surprise me these days!)...

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
P011 has been called of due to the mirror arm comming off.
(23/06/2012 09:38)Ultralow Wrote:  P011 has been called of due to the mirror arm comming off.

PO11 - Which One ?
(23/06/2012 15:32)MPTE1955 Wrote:  [quote='Ultralow' pid='3729' dateline='1340444312']
P011 has been called of due to the mirror arm comming off.

PO11 BBX i think sorry i missed it off i did it on my phone!

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)