Current time: 23/04/2024, 08:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
(10/05/2021 20:03)SN55DVG Wrote:  There's something in the back of my head that's telling me it's....

Glenvale Transport Limited
T/A Stagecoach in (PRESTON - Lancashire, GILLMOSS - Merseyside, ROCK FERRY - Wirral, CHESTER - Cheshire)

Not too sure about the legality of the "trading as" bit is to where the bus is allocated and running from, it's the Glenvale bit that's the important bit.

If I remember rightly they have Stagecoach in Merseyside on the Gillmoss fleet, Stagecoach in Wirral on the Rock Ferry stuff and Stagecoach in Chester on the Chester vehicles.

I dont think it matters exactly if a Wirral bus says Chester on the legal address, or Merseyside etc, it is all one company at the end of the day, as long as the company name matches that on the ops disc, ie Glenvale Transport LTD it shouldnt be a problem.

When the YK53 plate B7RLEs moved from Chester to Wirral they kept their Chester legals for ages.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(11/05/2021 21:13)L401CJF Wrote:  If I remember rightly they have Stagecoach in Merseyside on the Gillmoss fleet, Stagecoach in Wirral on the Rock Ferry stuff and Stagecoach in Chester on the Chester vehicles.

I dont think it matters exactly if a Wirral bus says Chester on the legal address, or Merseyside etc, it is all one company at the end of the day, as long as the company name matches that on the ops disc, ie Glenvale Transport LTD it shouldnt be a problem.

When the YK53 plate B7RLEs moved from Chester to Wirral they kept their Chester legals for ages.

From my understanding all the Stagecoach buses in Greater Manchester (including the "Stagecoach in Wigan" and "Magicbus" enterprises) have legals for Hyde Road regardless of which depot they are based at.

This bus transferred from Sharston to Wigan (as a lot tend to move around which buses are cascaded to different routes) but still holds the same legals:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/95289374@N...rU-fTJRFB#

I hope this helps.

Play City Bus Manager? I've compiled collections from different bus mods helpfully created by the community:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/dounowhoia...id=1364210

Play "Bus Simulator 18" on PC, check out my "Finglands" bus mod:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2122981042
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(11/05/2021 21:24)dounowhoiam Wrote:  From my understanding all the Stagecoach buses in Greater Manchester (including the "Stagecoach in Wigan" and "Magicbus" enterprises) have legals for Hyde Road regardless of which depot they are based at.

This bus transferred from Sharston to Wigan (as a lot tend to move around which buses are cascaded to different routes) but still holds the same legals:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/95289374@N...rU-fTJRFB#

I hope this helps.

Yeah they all operate under the same company from the same head office, in Manchesters case Hyde Road.

Merseyside and South Lancashire all run under the Glenvale name, which is managed from Gillmoss depot. As long as the legal addresses say Glenvale, Gillmoss and the ops license name matches it doesn't make a difference whether it says Chester or Wirral etc on the legals.
optare solo 47219 (SV55 BZB) has gone to Chester and is on the 51, is this a swap for a gold enviro 300 or is there something different going to preston, or is it a loan. Smile
(19/05/2021 08:32)callum101 Wrote:  optare solo 47219 (SV55 BZB) has gone to Chester and is on the 51, is this a swap for a gold enviro 300 or is there something different going to preston, or is it a loan. Smile

All of the Gold Enviro300's are allocated to Rock Ferry and Preston, Chester currently do not have any of these Smile

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
(19/05/2021 11:02)PO62 MKA Wrote:  All of the Gold Enviro300's are allocated to Rock Ferry and Preston, Chester currently do not have any of these Smile

oh ok, my bad, is there anything going to preston or are they giving some to Chester because they stopped the 113 route Smile
(19/05/2021 11:05)callum101 Wrote:  oh ok, my bad, is there anything going to preston or are they giving some to Chester because they stopped the 113 route Smile

No worries, I'm not sure why this has turned up, possibly they are short at the moment

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
(19/05/2021 11:23)PO62 MKA Wrote:  No worries, I'm not sure why this has turned up, possibly they are short at the moment

oh ok, thank you for the update Smile
(19/05/2021 11:02)PO62 MKA Wrote:  All of the Gold Enviro300's are allocated to Rock Ferry and Preston, Chester currently do not have any of these Smile

They are but 27255 SN65OCS is currently on loan at Gillmoss - It was on 17 Monday and Tuesday and S10A today!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(19/05/2021 11:05)callum101 Wrote:  oh ok, my bad, is there anything going to preston or are they giving some to Chester because they stopped the 113 route Smile

You do know the 111 has been extended to Wigan to compensate for the loss of the 113?

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)