Current time: 28/03/2024, 09:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Yelloway/Courtesy Coaches
RE: Yelloway/Courtesy Coaches
(19/03/2021 18:03)NorthernCounties Wrote:  Minibus M14YEL has now received branding for healings coaches

I went past the Yelloway depot this morning in addition to R123 DOE,M60Yel &M14yel there was another white coach parked behind the merc any idea if this is another Healings coach?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/03/2021 16:22)Michael Wrote:  I went past the Yelloway depot this morning in addition to R123 DOE,M60Yel &M14yel there was another white coach parked behind the merc any idea if this is another Healings coach?

I'm unsure, I've not seen it properly yet, but I know they've acquired a few coaches to sell on and it could be one of those. At least 2 are at ashalls waiting to be sold and have any work carried out the buyer wants, but 2 that I've not seen (or noticed) yet
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/03/2021 17:32)NorthernCounties Wrote:  I'm unsure, I've not seen it properly yet, but I know they've acquired a few coaches to sell on and it could be one of those. At least 2 are at ashalls waiting to be sold and have any work carried out the buyer wants, but 2 that I've not seen (or noticed) yet

Thanks
(20/03/2021 18:58)Michael Wrote:  Thanks

M80yel has been sold & recent arrival A15yel yutung is up for sale
(22/03/2021 21:15)Michael Wrote:  M80yel has been sold & recent arrival A15yel yutung is up for sale

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...0995374091

Great coach that yutong. It'll be a shame to see it go
(22/03/2021 22:29)NorthernCounties Wrote:  https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...0995374091

Great coach that yutong. It'll be a shame to see it go

I saw M60yel today in Healings UK tours livery that won't be used on tour work will it its a 70 seater isn't it?
(23/03/2021 17:31)Michael Wrote:  I saw M60yel today in Healings UK tours livery that won't be used on tour work will it its a 70 seater isn't it?

I'm not sure what the plans are.
I suppose its possible it could end up on tour work because of its age, or possibly dependant on how many people book to go on the tour, especially if there's still social distancing when tour work starts again
(23/03/2021 17:31)Michael Wrote:  I saw M60yel today in Healings UK tours livery that won't be used on tour work will it its a 70 seater isn't it?

There's also s picture of it on my Yellowaymotorservices pages on Facebook and Instagram taken this morning Smile
(23/03/2021 18:26)NorthernCounties Wrote:  There's also s picture of it on my Yellowaymotorservices pages on Facebook and Instagram taken this morning Smile

I'm correct in saying Yelloway have bought Healings out & the ex transport manager has started his own company called Roberts travel with 1 coach which I'm assuming is R123 DOE
Or Healings are outsourcing

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)