Current time: 25/04/2024, 02:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

MP Travel
RE: MP Travel
D10MPT (D706GHY) has been painted in fleet livery
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It seems another addition to the fleet is BX55 XMP registered now as MP55GEM and is a Volvo B7TL. It now has a Mrk 2 front refurbishment, similar to K573 RRH 
(23/11/2018 20:19)AlexBus12 Wrote:  D10MPT (D706GHY) has been painted in fleet livery

Interesting fleet addition, I assume for private hires? Done quite a few miles on this over the years in Cornwall and this summer on hire to the Jurassic Mule from Dan Shears who was selling it in a dealer status.
MP Travel have acquired former Avon 308. AE08DKV
Think they have a couple more ex Avon vehicles, sure I seen a photo of them last week.
They have all three from that 08 ex Avon batch
Surprise addition to the fleet is brand new E200MMC YX68UXK soon to be re-registered MP68BUS and will be in fleet colours shortly according to their Facebook page
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(13/12/2018 00:31)NorthernCounties Wrote:  Surprise addition to the fleet is brand new E200MMC YX68UXK soon to be re-registered MP68BUS and will be in fleet colours shortly according to their Facebook page

Interesting, Is this just for rail replacements or are they starting service work?
Ex-Avon 208 and 308 have been repainted.
(13/12/2018 17:32)AlexBus12 Wrote:  Interesting, Is this just for rail replacements or are they starting service work?

I was actually thinking the same. He seems to have a pretty impressive fleet for rail replacement work. Having said that I've been told recently that dealers are effectively throwing MMC Enviro200's at operators at the moment.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)