Current time: 24/04/2024, 21:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Easybus Manchester Airport
As the 5 is registered as a local bus service presumably the TC can issue a penalty for not providing the required 56 days notice whether there were any prebooked passengers or not
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
LX12BGY was outside Wrexham general at 11.48 load 2 and LX12BDE at 13.32 empty, departing shortly afterwards - assuming the timetable posted there is current the first may have been waiting time, but I couldn't weigh up the second.
56 14/11/2016
Manchester Airport - Manchester
Run by EasyBus. Route withdrawn.
Easybus minibus LX12BGY went up in flames at Wrexham Railway Station this morning.

http://www.wrexham.com/news/minibus-fire...26478.html
Just come across a post on Facebook.

"we have just been awarded our first local bus tender to operate service 64 from Llanarmon Dyffryn Ceiriog, Glyn Ceiriog & Chirk to Llangollen for Wrexham County Borough Council from 1st April 2017. #teameasybus"

Seems Tanat have been screwed over.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(07/02/2017 21:58)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Just come across a post on Facebook.

"we have just been awarded our first local bus tender to operate service 64 from Llanarmon Dyffryn Ceiriog, Glyn Ceiriog & Chirk to Llangollen for Wrexham County Borough Council from 1st April 2017. #teameasybus"

Nothing surprises me with Wrexham Council anymore.
(07/02/2017 22:25)N531 DWM Wrote:  Nothing surprises me with Wrexham Council anymore.

Indeed it seems they'll do anything to keep some form of GHA around and lurking, it really does bug me!

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Indeed. I hope the Council don't do the dirty on D. Jones & son as well and award Easybus other tendered routes like the 6 & 146 from April 1st.
(07/02/2017 21:58)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Just come across a post on Facebook.

This post has now been removed from Facebook
(07/02/2017 22:25)N531 DWM Wrote:  Nothing surprises me with Wrexham Council anymore.

They'd probably award a contract to a farmer who intends to use a horse and cart instead of a bus if he offers to run the service for less than the bus operators.

The removal of the post about 'Easybus' winning the contract suggests to me either the news was premature or someone's challenged Wrexham BC about the award.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)